UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY! Just wondering if any of you knew your dogs family tree! I wanted to see if any of you had dogs related to mine! Have a look on your dogs trees for these names:
Clover of Czzah- Havanese
Countess of woodside- 9 yr old lab
Otterian Brodaric- 4 yr old border terrier
Croftmount Noel Gabriel- 9 month old havanese
Newtonwood shady lady: Havanese

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
I know Kilo's and pup-to-be Rudi's pedigrees - your dogs are definitely not in them ;), but you never know who you might find on here!!

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
I too know all of my dogs pedigrees and your dog is not related to any of them either.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Oh right, didn't think they would be related, but your right you never know! I hope you don't mind me asking but what breed is the pup to be?
A Rhodesian Ridgeback.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I know my dogs family trees, but are different breeds to yours. I think mine are related to Freyja's Button and a few others either on PF or other forums can't remember due to Top Honcho a prolific sire.

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
My dog is pure mongrel, but I know her tree fairly well, or vaguely I should say.

Mother is Am Bull (roxy)
Father is husky/collie (Oscar)
Grandma is husky x GSD (Sasha)
Grandad is GSD x Rottie (Dodge)

It gets vague from thereon, she has tons of cousins and aunties etc. we know.

·
Banned
21,573 Posts
Your Lab bitch won't be in anyone's pedigree, as she's not been bred from, it will be her parents and grandparents etc that might be in other pedigree information ;)

Here are my three Labs in any case, Indie:

Tau:

Zasa:

I didn't read if any of them were flatcoats, but this is Rhunas in any case:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah I, thought maybe her brothers and sisters would of been bred from, and she would be on their pups family trees but then I realized they don't put auntie's and uncles on them.
My lab bitch is a harrop labardor, We have her family tree, but I am not sure where it is. I know her mother is called Jess and father is Charlie.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your Lab bitch won't be in anyone's pedigree, as she's not been bred from, it will be her parents and grandparents etc that might be in other pedigree information ;)

Here are my three Labs in any case, Indie:

Tau:

Zasa:

I didn't read if any of them were flatcoats, but this is Rhunas in any case:

My lab is the first ones auntie! Do you have any pics? They might look alike!

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
I know my dogs family trees, but are different breeds to yours. I think mine are related to Freyja's Button and a few others either on PF or other forums can't remember due to Top Honcho a prolific sire.
You are correct Top Honcho is Button's grandsire so they are related but he sired thousands of greyhounds so there are many many greyhounds that are related. Wasn't Joey another relative?

·
Registered
8,343 Posts
My dog is pure mongrel, but I know her tree fairly well, or vaguely I should say.

Mother is Am Bull (roxy)
Father is husky/collie (Oscar)
Grandma is husky x GSD (Sasha)
Grandad is GSD x Rottie (Dodge)

It gets vague from thereon, she has tons of cousins and aunties etc. we know.
I don't understand how his father can be a husky/collie if his grandparents are gsd's, rottie and husky.:confused:

·
Premium Member
33,939 Posts
I don't understand how his father can be a husky/collie if his grandparents are gsd's, rottie and husky.:confused:
I'm glad it's not just me,:confused: I've been trying to work that out.

·
Premium Member
33,939 Posts
Dillon family tree is pure Briard.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
I'm glad it's not just me,:confused: I've been trying to work that out.
Me too; I gave up and assumed I was stupid - that's the usual reason!

ETA: I thought Phoolf had three dogs for a bit; a bull breed, a collie cross and mongrel with ridgeback in from different ways in which Kes has been described in different threads. Then realised I was indeed stupid and cottoned on :eek::eek::eek:.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.