Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog Day Care Derbyshire

Discussion in 'Dog Services' started by Pets_R_Me:), Apr 27, 2011.

1. Pets_R_Me:)

Pets_R_Me:) Guest

Hi Guys,

I am going to Derbyshire for a week in June and taking my two dogs. The accommodation I am going to allows the dogs to be left in the lodge when we pop out and they will come and check on them, but considering my dogs come to work with me everyday, they are not used to being left for more than a couple of hours. I know that this will cause them more issues being in a strange place. At least one of the days we are away, I would like to go out and do some touristy things which a) the dogs won't be allowed into and b) will hate anyway :)

So, I am wondering if anyone knows of a dog day care service in Derbyshire that allows dogs to attend for one day? They are used to this environment, and are both relatively well behaved and up to date with vacc's etc.

Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

2. Hi I recommend "Just for Dogs" it's located in Ashbourne and i think it's around £12 a day. It's where i take my dog Lilla to when i need to kennel her.

3. kittih

kittih PetForums VIP

The OP last posted 8 years ago and is no longer active. I recomend you check post dates before replying. :) Welcome to the forum by the way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice