Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog cruelty yet again crap punishment

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by jamat, Mar 2, 2017.

1. jamat

jamat PetForums VIP

Just read an article about to men in the north who couldn't afford to pts one of their dogs so beat it with a hammer drove a nail through its skull and buried it alive....

It was heard whimpering by a dog walker sadly it couldn't have survived its injuries and had to be pts

The baskets got just 4 months in jail.....i really dispair with our justice system :(

I won't post a link to the story as the images are just too upsetting

2. JoanneF

JoanneF PetForums VIP

3. jamat

jamat PetForums VIP

The poor thing was 16 years,old.....
    Why didn't they at least hand it in to the RSPCA if they couldn't afford to put it down......its so upsetting that humans have no boundaries for how cruel we can be to not just animals but ourselves to

4. JoanneF

JoanneF PetForums VIP

Actually I don't think prison is the best punishment for people who pose little risk to others. Reserve it for those whose freedom is likely to lead to further crimes. Four months of free rent and cooked meals ... But don't think me soft, I could create a highly deterrent punishment for scrum like this and publicise it so widely that anyone other than a psychopath would think twice about harming an animal (or any other living creature) again.

ForestWomble and Burrowzig like this.
  5. Hanwombat

Hanwombat I ♥ dogs with eyebrows !!

Breaks my heart :( How could anyone do that to their dog. Scamp was also deaf and blind :( Let down by the people he would have loved

6. AlexPed2393

AlexPed2393 PetForums VIP

Quite local to me this one. Their houses have been burgled, people have broken in and life threats etc from a lot of people.

Probably safer for them in jail depending on if people in there find out

7. Katrinab

Katrinab My baby (BENTLEY)

Such a sad story :( hope they get what they deserve in prison and more,much more.pure evil scumbags

8. Wee T

Wee T What you talkin' bout, Willow?

Yes, I read this albeit briefly as it was tough to read.

This has NOTHING to do with not affording vet fees - what a ridiculous attempt at a defence in court given the barbarity and callousness of the act - utterly ridiculous! - and EVERYTHING to do with depravity and criminality. What they did reveals a very frightening inclination toward cruelty and malevolence. Bast@rds.

I am glad these screwed up, depraved individuals got a custodial sentence but sentencing guidelines need to be reviewed. Sentences need to be increased and the courts should be applying them. More can be done. That poor poor dog.

9. AlexPed2393

10. BlueJay

BlueJay Pack of Losers

For f*cks sake.

AlexPed2393 likes this.
  11. AlexPed2393

After reading the title I was like :Eggonface

After reading the reasns why she got the punishment she did i was more like this :Punch:Punch:Rage:Banghead:Banghead:Banghead:Banghead:Banghead:Banghead:Banghead:Banghead:Banghead:Banghead:Banghead:Banghead:Banghead

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice