UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been looking for another coat for Oscar recently. He currently has an animate one which is great,its padded and waterproof but its a little too padded for those days where its not too cold outside but spitting rain and i worry that he might overheat in it.

I was looking at the equafleece tankies(or the dachshund style jumper) and that is exactly what i want but if i include delivery and the exchange rate then its going to cost me about €40!!:yikes: And i just cannot bring myself to buy it at that price!

So i am looking for alternatives. I want it to be like the tankie just much much cheaper. I tried ebay and amazon but found no equafleeces. I do want it for cold days too,like the cold winter mornings and evenings. And i'd like to be able to put a harness over it,something i cant do with the animate one because of the amount of padding in it.

Any ideas????

I really want an equafleece but if i get one and mum sees the price i might not be on this earth much longer!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have the three or twin :lol: peaks coat from pets at home for my two when ts raining but not so cold
I saw those on ebay. Not really what i am looking for though.

I'm so fussy!!!

I was messing around with the idea to make my own but i dont think it would go so well! But if i ever have any spare fleece i could put my nan on it,she loves to sow!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ROLLINHILLZ DOG COATS - HOME

Have a look at these. A lot of people seem quite pleased with them and they are cheaper than equafleece.
They do look good indeed!!!
They have pictures of a sleeveless jumper but i dont see any options to buy one. Thats exactly what i want,the sleeveless jumper but i cant find them on the site!

They also dont state delivery but i'll have to contact them anyway so i could find out then.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
What size coat are you looking for? There was an equafleece for sale on here recently. I also have a thermatex for sale, although that might be a little too thick for what you are wanting.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What size coat are you looking for? There was an equafleece for sale on here recently. I also have a thermatex for sale, although that might be a little too thick for what you are wanting.
In the equafleece ones i'd like it to be an 18/20 inch one but it might have to be the 22 inch one if i go by their measurement guides. The current animate one that he has is around 18inch from base of the neck to base of his tail.

For the rollinhillz one id need a cocker spaniel size.

I had a look at the thermatex ones,they look good but your right a little too heavy for me. (my fussiness showing again!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.