Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

DOG CLOTHING SURVEY PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINION <3

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DOGATELLA VERSACE @ PLAY▷, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOGATELLA VERSACE @ PLAY▷

DOGATELLA VERSACE @ PLAY▷ PetForums Newbie

Fantastic of you to respond! Very helpful indeed. Much appreciated

2. DOGATELLA VERSACE @ PLAY▷

As a designer I don't see my world as dollys either and find the insinuation insulting, especially from someone who also....dresses their dog! Again I'm not sure why you'd respond with negativity towards someone trying to improve a product YOUR dog uses

3. Sacremist

Sacremist Mum to 2 cats and a dog

The name you’ve chosen and the description you give does not sound like people dressing their dogs for the reasons you have just given. It sounds like imbeciles dressing their dogs for cosmetic superficial reasons. Not dressing my dog does not mean I am unkind to her but dressing a dog for unnecessary reasons is unkind. You received the response you deserve.

Happy Paws2 likes this.
  4. DOGATELLA VERSACE @ PLAY▷

Wonderful, wonderful reply! THANKS

5. DOGATELLA VERSACE @ PLAY▷

You have a very warped view. U aren't my audience, you are a troll. Troll away. You seem to enjoy sounding ridiculous. I'm sure the peanut gallery will enjoy. Myself, I am working so of you'd like to move on

6. DOGATELLA VERSACE @ PLAY▷

The name Play ▶ means freedom to move and play while dressed. It's not a difficult concept to grasp....for most

7. Sacremist

Don’t tell me what to do, this is an open forum and I can express my views and opinions just like everyone else. Having a point of view doesn’t make someone a troll, so if you don’t like my point of view tough. It’s quite simple keep your trap shut and don’t respond to me then maybe, just maybe, I will go away but keep whining and I won’t.

Happy Paws2 likes this.
  8. Sacremist

Nor is this forum a place to do business either; it’s a social networking site.

9. DOGATELLA VERSACE @ PLAY▷

You're foul. You're bored. I don't care what u do. Doesn't affect me. Ugly souls don't get to me. I'm too positive for that I'm afraid. You actually took like out of your day to make hassle for yourself rather than avoid a question you aren't qualified to answer, u brought negativity and hate. Sad existence, sad person. Have fun

10. Sacremist

Oh my goodness, well aren’t you delusional and you think I’m sad. I am perfectly qualified to answer your pathetic survey, because I have pets. Just because you don’t like the answer is your problem. You could have just accepted it and moved on but instead you chose to respond. I’m actually really enjoying life, not that I need to tell you that, since it’s none of your business. Here’s a tip, when you ask a question expect to get lots of different answers even those that don’t agree with your own.

11. LinznMilly

LinznMilly Moderator
    Staff Member

@DOGATELLA VERSACE @ PLAY▷ , I understand the reason you posted your survey was as part of market research. Unfortunately, by the very nature of market research, sometimes you don't get the answers you were hoping for - as has been the case here.

Given your username (I suspect @Sacremist was referring to the Versace part of your username - not the Play part), I also have the impression that your target market are those who dress their dogs/pets in designer fashion - perhaps the type to carry their toy breed dogs around in handbags.

There may be a few members on here who do fit this description, but for the most part, whilst we all love our dogs and do the very best we can for them, any clothing that we have are for practical reasons only - again, as you have found.

@Sacremist also has a point when she says this is a public forum, and anyone can (and will) reply to any thread they wish to open and read. Some people are more diplomatic than others, some are blunt and to the point. OPs (original posters) can start any thread they like (so long it doesn't break forum rules) but the threads remain the property of the forum - not the OP, therefore, they don't have the right to dictate who can and can't reply to their threads, nor what members can say or how they may reply.

:Locktopic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice