Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog, cats & rabbit!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by AJ, Feb 10, 2008.

1. AJ

AJ Guest

2. Angel

Angel PetForums Senior

My dog gets on well with our guinea pigs. She licks them aswell......

Its so nice to hear that they all get on. :D

3. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Our rabbit 'Rufus' and the klein get on well together and spend sometime together in the puppy run the others would probably be ok with him as well but don't tend to try it as they are mostly gundogs!!!!

4. Jenny Olley

Jenny Olley PetForums VIP

great pictures, good to see different species getting on well. We have six dogs, a cat and chickens, the cat interacts with the dogs, but the dogs and cat just co-exist with the chickens, although the chickens do try to take the dogs food.

5. Dawny

Dawny PetForums Member

I also have a dog, 2 kittens and a rabbit! Coincidence!

6. Angelicats

Angelicats PetForums Junior

Hi,
    My house rabbit use to play with my cats, they would take it in turns to chase one another from one end of the room to another.

7. carol

carol PetForums VIP

when we found a very young kitten it was about 3 1/2 months old and the vet didnt know if was going to live or die as was very ill
    sprinkle looked after it they used to sleep together im sure she used to think she was a dog, she used to come round the park with us on walks.
    two dogs one day thought they would chase her but all she done was stood under sprinkle then they thought better of the idea.
    she used to jump off the chair fly across the room and stick full set of claws into poor sprinkle who just licked her and they used to play box as well.
    she was a lovely cat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice