UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where have you all got yours from?
I'm looking for a couple new bowls for sophie and nothing is sticking out to me as something I like, I am being so fussy sooo show me your dog bows and let us know where you got them from :001_smile:

·
Registered
74 Posts
We always used stainless steel, but then we adopted our Staffie cross, who liked to inhale her food, then throw up:D

We finally found a Brake-Fast bowl. It worked from day one, and we now have a dog with decent table manners;) Am*z*n sell them now, aswell as lots of other places.

Sorry, don't know how to do pictures. They're great for dogs who bolt their food.;)

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I just have the plain Mason Cash ones as sold in lots of pet shops: Mason Cash Bowl 17cm Ceramic Bowls for Sale
Me too. Have rabbit ones for the rabbits and guinea pigs too! They wash well, don't move about and come in a good range of sizes. :) xx

I may be tempted to get something 'cuter' and 'snazzier' when my Papillon puppy arrives in my life - hopefully in a year's time!

Nothing wrong with stainless steel but Whisper is scared of the noise they make on the floor and she's also scared of their reflective surface...... yes she does have a few foibles lol! :crazy:

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have a simple ceramic bowl which I bought from [email protected] It has cartoon puppies on it so I couldn't resist :p Not like he uses his bowl much anyway lol.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I got my latest one from a lady on facebook who makes them... It's a set with the bowl for Tilly & the mug of course for me:D
They are really good quality:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.