dog boarding

Discussion in 'Dog Boarding' started by beckie1984, Aug 5, 2013.

1. beckie1984

beckie1984 PetForums Newbie

Does any one no of any
    Good dog boarding for my play full Rottweiler pub she nearly two and im looking for boarding next year whilst we are on hoilday . But want her to have just as much of a hoilday herself with boarding being great fun ?? Plzzzhelp

2. DollyGirl08

DollyGirl08 PetForums VIP

I am a boarder but I am in Birmingham.
    Your local vet may be able to recommend a good dog boarder in your area, or ask other dog walkers to see if they can recommend one to you.

3. beckie1984

beckie1984 PetForums Newbie

Thanks for your reply will give that a try :)

4. Karen C

Karen C PetForums Newbie

Barking Mad really are the best option (despite one man receiving poor service by not being phoned back)
    Barking Mad choose their hosts/host families very carefully and have successfully given over 16,000 dogs a holiday of their own whilst the owner is away. Customers get to see photographs of the hosts and their home and they receive text messages and pictures of their pet enjoying themselves.
    By allowing a customer to meet a host you are essentially inviting them to cut you out of the equation. Most hosts do not want to do anything except care for the dog in question. They do not get paid (apart from a nominal £5 a day for petrol) they do it only for the pleasure in having a dog around.
    Barking Mad have been in operation across the country for about 12 years so are clearly doing something very right !!
    :thumbup1:

5. Doggy Chums

Doggy Chums PetForums Junior

we might be able to help, check us out? Home Dog Boarding Agency - Home Page - Doggy Chums

6. LucyLloyd

LucyLloyd PetForums Junior

I can help you :)

Lucy Lloyds Pet Services - Home

Kind regards

Lucy

7. Thenewforestdoghotel

Thenewforestdoghotel PetForums Junior

We're in the New Forest, Hampshire?