Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog boarding Norfolk

Discussion in 'Dog Boarding' started by jchalmers6, Mar 29, 2011.

1. jchalmers6

jchalmers6 PetForums Newbie

I am looking for somewhere to leave my labradoodle whilst we go away. The only thing is that she is not good on a lead as she pulls. This may prove difficult for home sitters, I have found kennels but when I asked if they would give her daily cuddles and comfort her if she cries they said "Shes a dog thats what they do, we dont really get time for that!" this really didn't make me feel god as she loves to have cuddles and not having them for a week would be awful. My ideal place would be living with someone where they have land and she could just run around and get lots of cuddles. This I don't think is too much to ask for my much loved member of the family. Please help.

2. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Have you looked into home boarding? Henrick has always stayed with a home boarder and he gets ruined, Bella will be going too this year.

3. Pet Carer

Pet Carer PetForums Newbie

I home board dogs, I am based In North Wootton, Norfolk. I have a secure garden, where the dogs can play, and I live over the road from the woods. I have experience with lead pullers, and have boarded many doggies. She will get lots of cuddles and lots of attention. They live exactly as they would in your home. Teresa.

4. susieborder

susieborder PetForums Member

Hi there, just wondered if you take dogs who are dog reactive, although we have/are working with a behaviourist it is a slow process he is great in everyohter way, (not really small children though) they are to excitable for him. what i mean is do you just have the one dog at a time? if yes to all above could you PM me your prices please, i live about 20mins away from you.

sue

5. jchalmers6

jchalmers6 PetForums Newbie

It sounds perfect our dog is very affectionate however really misses us, we left her with a friend for the day and over night as a trial for our holiday in August and she cried by the window all the time. She loves having a walk but does pull. She loves to sleep on her bed and is so gentle and kind, a bit warry of some men for some strange reason! but can't quite blame her., How much do you charge? and do you have any dogs? she gets a bit frightened of some dogs. I think you are near Kings Lynn is that right? thanks very much
    Julie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice