Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Dog boarding help - East mids

Discussion in 'Dog Boarding' started by Bridges, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Bridges

Bridges PetForums Newbie

Hello

I'm in need of some help, we're looking for a dog boarder in the East Mids (we're in Notts) to look after our two Welsh Springer Spaniels in August. Our boy Flynn (1 year old) has been poorly and on medication which means he's not yet castrated and many home boarders won't board entire males.

We're struggling to find someone and I'm starting to feel a little stressed as I don't want to place him in kennels.

Can anyone help or recommend somebody?

Many thanks

#1 Bridges, Apr 8, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Waggle n Purrs likes this.
  3. Honeys mum

Honeys mum PetForums VIP

4. Derby Dogwalking

Derby Dogwalking PetForums Newbie

Hi
    I am a newly opened home boarding and walking service in Derby. My license t&c only state that:

Entire males and bitches in season or bitches due to be in season during the boarding, must not be boarded together or boarded with resident dogs.​

As my 3 resident dogs are neutered & spayed - I may be able to help - however I am not available 25th -> 28th August due to an existing booking.

Cheers.
    Allan

5. Derby Dogwalking

Derby Dogwalking PetForums Newbie

Hi
    Yes, I can help - I'm a home boarder based in Derby with 3 lurchers (2 x M 1 x F) all have been neutered/spayed
    call me on 07847 093002 to discuss the booking

Cheers
    Allan
    (derbydogwalking & home boarding)

6. Animal Allsorts

Animal Allsorts PetForums Newbie

Hi
    I hope you have managed to sort your dogs for August. I have only just joined this forum but just wanted to let you know that I'm in Notts and recently set up my business Animal Allsorts. I am licenced by the Council and fully insured for home boarding. I also do doggy day care, dog walking and pop in Visits for any pets in owners home, should you require any assistance in the future.
    Kind regards
    Tracy
    Animal Allsorts Pet Care

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice