UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is Ali and I live in Lingwood, Norwich, Norfolk, UK with my partner and our three dogs (Gordy (a Cairn terrier), Toby (a Lhasa Apso) and Robbie (a Yorkie cross who is totally blind and an RSPCA rescue dog), our two cats and our five rescue ex-battery chickens.
I run a dog walking and dog sitting business at my home and regularly have dogs to stay at mine who are welcomed and stay as part of the family (not a kennel in sight!)
If you are going on holiday or out for the day and would like your dog to stay, please either ring me (0788 435 1843) or email me ([email protected]) to discuss.
I am also in the process of trying to set up a doggy daycare centre/creche and indoor dog park in my area and would love to get some feedback from other dog owners as to whether they would use it or not and what they would feel was a reasonable amount to charge. Also, I am looking to find premises so if anyone knows of a warehouse/barn with a small secure piece of land attached please please do give me a call or drop me an email asap.
Many thanks
Ali
(Ali's Dog & Pet Services - 0788 435 1843)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.