UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

My name is Katrina Wolf and I am a third year veterinary student at the University of Nottingham Vet School. I am conducting a research project investigating the factors that influence dog owners’ abilities to achieve weight loss and long term weight management for their dogs.

I require the views and opinions of dog owners (particularly those who have struggled with an overweight dog, or who have undertaken weight loss programs for their dog in the past).

Involvement is entirely voluntary and there is no obligation to take part in this research, but I would be grateful if you would participate in this short questionnaire that takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
All details and information collected in the survey will be kept anonymous and treated with confidentiality.

Link to questionnaire: Weight Management in Dogs Survey

Enter your email address at the end of the survey to be entered into a draw to win £50 Amazon vouchers!

Your views and opinions are very important to the success of this study, so I appreciate your time and interest. Please do not hesitate to contact myself or my supervisor should you require further information about this study.

Thank you in advance for your participation,

Katrina Wolf, 3rd year Veterinary Student
[email protected]

Supervisor: Kate Cobb, Lecturer in Veterinary Science - Learning and Assessment
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.