Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Does your dog look for praise..

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by CheekoAndCo, Jul 19, 2009.

1. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

When he/she has ate their dinner? Cheeko always wants such a fuss made when he's ate his up. One of us is always in the living room when he is eating so he always comes in and sits down just staring until he gets out attention so we ask him what he's wanting and he get's all excited so we stand up and he runs to his food dish so we follow him then he runs back into the living room and sits down and waits for us to walk back in. When we go back in we have to give him lots of praise and a big cuddle then he rolls onto his back wanting his belly rubbed :rolleyes: Tonight he followed me into my bedroom and is now up on my bed kicking me with his back legs for me to rub his belly! Surely he's not the only one that wants such a fuss made when he eats his dinner!

2. rona

rona Guest

Mine gives me plenty of attention before his dinner, but usually goes to sleep after :D

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Nah, mine is always looking for more dinner :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice