Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

does your dog have bad habits ?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Eolabeo, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

what bad habits do your dogs have that you would rather they did'nt ?

mind dribble everywhere when we eat :eek:
    they also dribble bigtime after a drink of water, its really bad, i have even skidded on it lol.

2. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

Our staffie chews the house up if you leave her on her own and jumps up at guests which is really annoying

3. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you need to spend more time on the naughty step!
    :p

4. jeanie

jeanie PetForums VIP

We have to take ours everywhere we go they howl and chew everything, also they wake me in middle of night i take them out but they just want to play, never wake hubby though always me ,lol

5. jeanie

jeanie PetForums VIP

Woops they also do all the other things said on here, my daughter wont come if she can help it cause they jump so much every time she get of a chair, i have tried all the things i have read but they dont stop.

6. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

your hubby is just well practiced at ignoring annoying noises!
    :p

7. jeanie

jeanie PetForums VIP

That is so very true, lol also manages to sleep through paws jumping on him, very good actor i think . haha

8. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

lmao...
    :D

9. jamat

jamat PetForums VIP

Alfie snores but his worse habit is putting his front paws on the edge of the dining table when we eat and resting his chin on the edge. Giving big sad puppy dog eyes begging for food.

Thankfully he stopped his constant barking at tea times when we sit down to eat...that was the one thing that drove me up the wall

10. Magyarmum

Magyarmum PetForums VIP

Gwylim has the annoying habit of standing on my lap and shoving his wet beard into my face whilst I'm trying to watch the TV. And for such a small dog he don't half take up an enormous amount of room in bed!

I just wish Georgina didn't feel the need to patrol the perimeter of the garden several times every evening to make absolutely sure we won't be murdered in our beds during the night. It's very conscientious of her but sometimes by the time she's finished doing her rounds, mum is suffering from sleep deprivation!

Muttly likes this.
  11. labradrk

labradrk PetForums VIP

This thread is like 8 years old lol

12. Rott lover

Rott lover once you go black and tan you never come back

Oliver would go drink out of his water bowl and come find the first knee or leg or foot to wipe all over and if he couldnt find one he would wipe it on our blanket or the front of my couch

13. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Moderator
    Staff Member

Reena has a taste for cat poo. Unfortunately our old puss doesn't bury her offerings so if I don't get there first with a bag or the rake ..... It really turns my stomach !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice