UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Blaze and Pipkin seem to both really enjoy pigs ears you know the kind that you get from petshops. and they like dried beef. could anyone recomend any other types of treats that are natural foods

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My old GSP loved liver and cheese hehe, liver stank out the house for hours when we made it for him :eek:hmy:
I have yet to try pip with some liver but he will only eat raw meats, always has done, so i'll make sure he only gets abit as its very high in vitamin A

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Henrick likes dried tripe sticks best but they really really really stink. Oh and he really seemed to like the leftover kebab that he pinched out of the bin last night (including chilli sauce) but I wouldn't reccomend that as a treat.

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Hi all

Blaze and Pipkin seem to both really enjoy pigs ears you know the kind that you get from petshops. and they like dried beef. could anyone recomend any other types of treats that are natural foods
Was the name of my late GSP:001_tt2:

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
he must have been a beautiful dog then as dogs with that name are :001_tt2: he got his name due to his markings and because hes a whippet and they run fast lol
Because he was all black except one blaze between his eyes (which was white) and yes when he caught the sight of a deer or something like that it was like :eek:hmy: what a fast bugger :001_tt2:

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Because he was all black except one blaze between his eyes (which was white) and yes when he caught the sight of a deer or something like that it was like :eek:hmy: what a fast bugger :001_tt2:
blaze is the same hes a blue brindle with a white blaze inbetween his eyes

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
mine love Deer ears:(

·
26,063 Posts

·
26,063 Posts
:eek: :eek:
You can buy deer ears? I have never heard of it :(
i know its awful isnt it but theyre a by product of deer farming:( i get them from doggysnack shack hes always at shows, av you ever seen him?

G

·
i know its awful isnt it but theyre a by product of deer farming:( i get them from doggysnack shack hes always at shows, av you ever seen him?
No i havent seen him around before..Il have to have a look out mine might like them!:(
I was just shocked! before we release deer at work we tag there ears so farmers know not too shoot them because they have had meds ect, so not good enought to eat!!

I always thought deers ears were really cute! if that makes sense LOL :eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.