Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

does your cat do this

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by nettleboo, Apr 20, 2011.

1. nettleboo

nettleboo PetForums Junior

i have a strange bunch of kitties one who like to paw and what seems like milk my clothes lol i dread to think how hairy my cats think i am to beleive i am a large version of their mothers :) anyways another one of my cats does something i find strange i have a very fluffy love heart cushion which she likes to pad and paw marking time but at the same time she lifts her hind legs and rubs herself along it looking blissfully content at it too. is that quite normal? my female cats are quite bizarre :eek:

2. Jenny1966

Jenny1966 PetForums VIP

:) yep! When Molly comes for her evening cuddle, she nearly always does it before curling up.

3. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

yep all mine do it, either to me to to soft clothes around me :)

I think it takes them back to being with mum, feeling, content happy and just makes them feel good :)

4. missye87

missye87 PetForums VIP

Various cat behaviourists have confirmed it is the case :D

It's a learned behavior from them when they are kittens. It's what they used to do to get milk and that was when they felt happy and safe. You may also find some of the start to dribble excessively while doing it! :)

5. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

Elvis dribbles on me Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he shales his head & it goes everywhere YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

6. missye87

missye87 PetForums VIP

Have you ever met a Spinone? My dad has one and you find dribblestrings on the walls and stuff :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice