Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

does ur cat talk to u&what does it say as some cats can

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by sexy erica, Feb 23, 2008.

1. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

does ur cat talk to u&what does it say cos some cats can?also how did u learn cat talk?like to hear from other cat lovers

Attached Files:

2. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

sorry i ment out this in cat forum.please can admin put this in cat forums.i strgglin see&got mixed up.thanks

3. Magik

Magik Banned

yes my cat talks to me all the time. But he's a bad cat and tells me to do bad things. Last week he told me to beat a stranger up using a blunt object. At first I refused but he said he would hurt my children if I didn't, so i had to do it. Now the police are after me and my cat just laughs about it. I dont know what to do. It's all a terrible mess.

4. garryd

garryd Guest

You are bannnas ! looppy loo:D

5. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

I havent got a cat but i have heard my neighbours cat tho when i'm indoors and my dogs are in the garden...Its shouts...F***ING HELL HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP tHEVE GOT ME BY THE throatahhhhttttttttttttttttttttttttt...Then it goes quiet?
    i don't understand :(

6. Magik

Magik Banned

that isn't the cat... that's his wife?

7. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

LOL no ur on about me mums neightbours then..shes a crank, they fight all the time.

It was deffo the cat that i heard coming from my garden..funny thing is tho..i don't see them again :eek:

8. Magik

Magik Banned

my cats just walked in wearing my jacket... I've told him to take it off and he's said he looks better in it than me and if I try and take it off him he'll tell people I do things to him, which I dont. He's also called me a c*nt!

9. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

ROFLMAO..i can imagine that hahaha u a right crank wes.
    This threads made the tears run down me eyes lmao.

10. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

lol u two are funny.but i need a good laught.
    mazein cats can talk.
    iv heard one sayin Hello but in cat way.but my cat meows all time for me as dosent like me leaveing for min as hes mardy arse.but he sets my parrots of as they say meow too as got it of cat.lol
    keep goin as this is funny

11. Magik

Magik Banned

it's got worse.... he's drank all the booz and now just lit up a fag in the house... he knows I dont allow people to smoke in the house but I daren't say anythin to me as he's so threatening lately!! Please help!!

12. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

lol yep cos u need help.come on doctor we need help in here

13. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

cats suppose be slaves arnt they lol.its dogs what rules us.so def need doctor so doctor quake need help with this cat lol as sendin u mad lol

14. Fade to Grey

Fade to Grey PetForums VIP

15. No - its vice-versa - cats are more independent than dogs.

16. may

may PetForums VIP

17. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

my cat dosent like goin outside cos one min bein out hes crys non stop till i let him in.so hes not independant as he wants be with me non stop&follows me everywhere in house meowin so can get on u nerves.he get fed enought but he crys non stop for more&follows me in house even though he was fed hour ago.vets said hes greedy cat&that he crys for more&he not like goin out cos he thinks hes misin somethin.hes got worse with it but i not no why maybe cos i have parrots that hes jelous&he wants all attension.
    he got me in trouble other day as cat was outside meowin even thou he was fed&only been out hour so my nebour bangin on sayin ur cats cryin he neeeds food&i said hes been fed hes just mady&he goes outside to do is buisness well she damaded&said take u cat in as hes need feedin well i said hes been fed so she said but whys he cryin so i said cos hes mady&wants food every min&il let in when im ready so had take him in.
    but so its alright her dog cryin when shes not in?

18. AJ

AJ Guest

Isn't the saying: Dogs have owners, Cats have slaves???

19. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

yep thats correct.
    but not in my cat lol as he rules me&dosent want leave me as crys non stop.
    so my cats not indpendant.

20. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Yes our cats are very chatty and it amazes and delights me how we communicate and understand each other(most of the time:D) it's a bit cheeky though as people say i can talk the hind legs on off a donkey, and talk them back on and so they tune out and i'm sure our girls do the same:rolleyes::DAs for what they say-well-what don't they say, they tend to use blasphemous words more often than not,where they learn't such profanities i have absolutely no idea:confused: Honest-i really don't:cool::D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice