UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...or should I just plug it in in advance of any stressful event? I feel like it would be a waste to keep it plugged in all the time when it's only fireworks at certain times of year (we live near Edinburgh Castle so the festival period is going to be a nightmare!) that unsettle her.

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
If she's not stressed all the time- which she isn't- then you should only need to plug it in before a stressful event. I think they take a couple of days to get working properly, so I'd plug it in now ahead of Monday and the dreaded fireworks season :)

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I have them plugged in all the time, but I have a very stressie cat who doesn't mind fireworks and one who hates fireworks and also seems happier when it is plugged in.

If you find it isn't needed all the time, then just save it for when it is or buy the sprays instead to use when needed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.