Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Does are good for exercise...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by catz4m8z, Feb 2, 2012.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

..are they heck!!
    Ive just been trying to do a Pilates DVD in the living room and Adam was no help at all!! Unless you count coming along and lying on me when ever I stopped moving (and trying to find comfy sleeping positions whilst Im mid exercise!!)
    Nowhere on the DVD did it say "for added resistance do these leg lifts with a Chihuahua balancing on your leg!".
    Oh, and whilst it was very nice of him to bring me things whilst I was on the floor it is hard to relax when a fuss deprived little dog is trying to get your attention by dropping his toys (and food bowl!!:eek:) on your head!

Dogs, good for exercise and help lower blood pressure??:mad2:

Bwa ha ha!!!:w00t:
    :rolleyes:

(whoops, title should read dogs!!But its so cold my fingers are too numb to type properly!!LOL)

2. SLB

SLB PetForums VIP

I dunno, mine have helped me loose 6lb that I didn't need to lose in the past few weeks, although it could be that I've been working more too..

3. Lil Doglets

Lil Doglets PetForums VIP

Haha i know just what you mean :D everytime i get on the floor to do some sit-ups the dogs come to either lay on my belly, lick my face or start dancing about thinking it's some sort of fun game lol :rolleyes:

4. Sarah1983

Sarah1983 PetForums VIP

Try doing sit ups with a rottie mix lay full length on top of you and a collie barking in your face :lol:

Rupert used to try to get on the Wii balance board with me while I was doing Wii Fit, he skewed my results so often :)

5. mama_abz

mama_abz PetForums Member

I use the wii dance games that my daughter got for xmas to help me excersize and rocky thinks that he can join in and will jump at me run around like a mad dog and generally get in the way and if i totally ignore him in the hope he will just get bored and run away he will sit there barking and crying at me until i give up and make a fuss of him!!

But to be honest Rocky cant cope if he not centre of attention even when im cleaning the house he follows me round head hanging sulking like a baby and if i sit ont he floor or anything to reach a low shelf he will instantly sit on my lap!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice