Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

does anyone

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sonia123, Apr 17, 2011.

1. sonia123

sonia123 PetForums Member

hi all i was just wondering if any of you go to whitby in the summer i do every year when whitby regatta is on and its amazing how many people take there dogs you see all different kinds of dogs its lovely seeing all those dogs enjoying themselves on the beach.whitby is a pet friendly place because most of the cottages when you can stay for the summer allow you yo bring your dogs with you to stay and as you walk through the streets they have big tubs out full off water for your dog to drink its also really good on regatta weekend because they have lots of activitys such as dog shows,rowing boat races,market stalls and they also have a carnival and on there last nite they let off some amazing fireworks:D

2. beary_clairey

beary_clairey PetForums VIP

I have never been to Whitby but you have just sold it to me if they are dog friendly.

I mainly go to Cornwall and again they love thier dogs down their.

My Dad lives in Cornwall so we get free room and board!:D

3. sonia123

sonia123 PetForums Member

well my mams house is up for sale at the moment because were moving to whitby so well not have to pay for somewhere to stay.were currently living in peterlee co durham so were really looking forward to moving there:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice