Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Does anyone find this odd?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by malibu, May 22, 2010.

1. malibu

malibu Guest

Tia will be 2 in June, and I want to buy her something (was thinking of a big scratching post with play sections) but my hubby says shes a cat not a child and she doesn't need presents, does anyone else do this or am I just odd lol

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

nah I buy my pets gifts at christmas etc its normal if ya love ya pet, they are family :thumbup: tell him to suck it up ;) :lol:

3. malibu

malibu Guest

lol, I'm so glad someone else does this hehe

4. Sorcha

Sorcha PetForums Senior

I love buying them presents :D
    This has been a really good buy, our cats love it :D
    [​IMG]
    We don't have the part with the holes in it though. They love to sit there and play.

5. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

Malibu you're not alone :lol: Mine get spoilt rotten!

Sorcha we have half of one of the outside bits for Rilly, she absolutely loves pushing the ball around and stalking it. It also has doubled up as a good faux male cat for her in previous season :lol: I'm sure if she could she would have her toys babies!

6. malibu

malibu Guest

What is that?

7. Colette

Colette PetForums VIP

Not odd at all - all my pets have got pressies at xmas, and since getting my boys I've not once managed to go into a pet shop without buying at least one new toy.

8. Colette

Colette PetForums VIP

That's the full Catit senses play kit - made up of two tracks, a massage centre and a scratch pad.

My boys LOVE the play circuit (ball in a track) and play with it every day. They do sometimes manage to pull a top piece off to remove the ball (the orginial is now lost somewhere!) but they will actively put another ball in there instead.

They weren't interested in the massage centre bit though - that was totally ignored, although they still play with the box it came in!

Planning to get the scratch pad at some point in the future....

9. Sorcha

Sorcha PetForums Senior

It also makes a fab place to sleep :D
    That's our Myrddin, he doesn't like this warm weather, so is staying inside.
    [​IMG]

10. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

:lol:it not odd i alway get the cats a little something on christmas and there birthday so if your odd i am too lol

11. rhian d

rhian d PetForums Senior

def not odd it is oakleys 1st birthday next week i am just thinking of what to get him now :)

12. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

birthday, christmas, special days or the fact im going out they ALWAYS get gifts!!!!

13. Ally-Kats

Ally-Kats PetForums VIP

We always buy Scamp xmas and birthday presents and anything else in between,he's spoilt rotten:thumbup:

14. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

Hrrrmmm - I am the odd one out then :eek:

Mine don't get birthday or christmas presents, though they get spoilt rotten throughout the year.

15. borderer

borderer Guest

no never animals dont know its there birthday or xmas its just for human pleasure:D

16. HollyM

HollyM PetForums VIP

That's true of me too.....i'm not big on xmas and i don't know when his birthday is so i just spoil him all year around!!:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice