Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Does anyone feed CSL dog food??

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by LostGirl, Aug 11, 2009.

1. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

http://www.csjk9.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=21

this looks pretty good food and a bargin price? just wondered if anyone knew what it was like?
    Mine are currently fed Arden grange but i cant afford to buy two sacks a month as oh has lost a week worth of wages :( so having to look at cheaper (under £30 -£35ish for two 15kg sacks if poss!)

2. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Have you considered Aurtarky ? I had a Springer on that, she did extremely well.

I don't know anything about the one your looking at sorry :(

Just done a price check on it, cheapest I can find it for is £15.99 want me to PM the linky poo ?

#2 Nicci, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009
  3. terriermaid

terriermaid PetForums Senior

i,ve been concidering trying this .have heard some good reviews ,but havent seen it for sale yet ,just seen theres a stockist in modbury shall ask them on saturday when i see them

4. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

CSJ - yes, I use the Lamb and Rice gluten free, have done for a couple of years now. It's pretty good and the company themselves are really helpful. I did try Autarky but my dog wasn't very keen on it. Not had any problems with the CSJ though.

5. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

yeah have looked at aularky aswell and skinners want a good food with meat first which seems to be hard lol as the cheaper tend to have the rubbish in them

Its only £6 postage so for two bags its only like £26 which would hopefully last a month atleast with my two lumps!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice