Does anyone else have this problem..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Boxerluver30, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Boxerluver30

Boxerluver30 Hound Lover

Where you think you've misplaced something, spend ages looking for it, only for it to be somewhere really obvious right in front of you?

Just spent ages in my wardrobe (its a walk in one) looking for a lead I thought I had put somewhere else and where was it you ask? On the top shelf in literally plain sight, all I had to do was walk in and look left and I'd of seen it :rolleyes:. Instead I spent close to 10-15 mins rooting around and feel a right plonker now.

Bloody hell you wouldn't think I have glasses and am supposedly able to see properly (I'm practically blind without them, short sighted). Next eye check isn't until next year, thinking I should go back sooner :Facepalm:oops::Hilarious

2. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Yesterday boots and coat on ready to take Heidi for a walk, couldn’t find her lead anywhere to the point I said aloud “where on earth’s your lead”. She looked at me, went to her bed and put her nose on it as if to say “it’s here” followed by a disgusted “where you left it”.
    Must be a lead thing.;)

3. Happy Paws

Happy Paws PetForums VIP

If I made a list of every silly things I do, I'd be here all night.:D

4. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

Yes, me ! It drives round the bend. Its not my sight . I have trouble finding things on shelves in shops too .
    I think I have a syndrome :D

@Happy Paws :Hilarious

#4 kimthecat, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    Animallover26 and Boxerluver30 like this.
  5. Siskin

Siskin Look into my eyes....

Constantly, but then I'm getting old and my brains shrivelling up apparently.

6. HarlequinCat

HarlequinCat PetForums VIP

Good God yes! It happens to me all the time :Rage. Always amuses my OH when I go on a rampage saying that things need to be put back in their place and then I find said item is staring me in the face :Banghead:Pompus

I had a pair of binoculars I use all the time and had been looking for them for a few days, convinced I must have miss laid them or lost them while out and about. Then suddenly I find them... Exactly where they were meant to be.

Sometimes I'll be holding something I'm looking for :Shifty

7. PawsOnMe

PawsOnMe PetForums VIP

On the phone to my OH and I was looking everywhere for my mobile so I could send him a link to something, was huffing and puffing and looking all around the room, went on for ages with me searching until my OH finally asked what I was doing. Told him I'd lost my mobile and had maybe left it at his house..."errrrr what are you talking to me on?" :Facepalm:oops: no wonder he thinks i'm ditzy :Shy

8. Boxerluver30

Boxerluver30 Hound Lover

I'm only 19 (20 this year) so I really don't have an excuse lol. Oh and I'm sure your brain isn't shrivelled up haha

Siskin likes this.
  9. Boxerluver30

Boxerluver30 Hound Lover

Haha I do this as well, it's like my brain isn't attached to the rest of my body

10. Siskin

Siskin Look into my eyes....

We're still searching for a set of car keys lost about three years ago now. Anyone seen them?

Boxerluver30 likes this.
  11. steveshanks

steveshanks PetForums VIP

All the b$%%&* time LOL, another one is putting something important in a safe place then forgetting where.

12. Sairy

Sairy PetForums VIP

The other day I got ready to take Holly on a walk. I put my shoes on, put her collar, lead and harness on, put my coat on and went to leave. My keys weren't on the hook. I checked my coat pocket as well - not there. I then spent over half an hour looking for them, looking in cupboards, turning over boxes, searching EVERYWHERE. I was on the verge of giving up and taking my OH's car when I had one last thought...Yes...I'd put them in the pocket on my hoodie right before I put my coat on :Facepalm

That was half an hour I'll never get back!

13. Happy Paws

Happy Paws PetForums VIP

Snap.....

14. Animallover26

Animallover26 I am me.

All the time!

I was searching for my glasses earlier ............. they were on my head.

Boxerluver30 likes this.