Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

does anybody feed with "Taste of the Wild" dog food?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Tigerprawn, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Tigerprawn

Tigerprawn PetForums Junior

Hi,

does anybody know much about this food? has experience feeding it? the ingridient list looks brilliant so far but I would be gratefull for personal opinions, thank you :)

Taste of the Wild : Products

2. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

sorry have not used it myself but understand that it is one of the best commercial dry dog foods. Im pretty sure there is a member on here that does feed it and they may be along soon

3. Nelson

Nelson PetForums Junior

I have my two on TOTW...

Generally I am pleased with it, but I do feed them Natures-diet in the morning and TOTW in the evening—this is topped off with fresh fish or mince :D

This is working well for them at the moment :D

4. Tigerprawn

Tigerprawn PetForums Junior

Thank you!
    I like nature’s diet but it has kelp and my black dog gets a red shade from it, same reason acana or orijen don’t suit us. TOTW doesn’t have kelp so I am keen to try!

5. Sarahnya

Sarahnya PetForums Senior

I've been using it quite a bit lately since I have 2 larger dogs now and they get through a hell of a lot of food. They are doing very well, glossy coats and good muscle tone. I do also feed a little wet food in with it and raw meaty bones so they aren't just on dry.

Whilst on the subject does anyone know of anywhere else other than zooplus who stock it in the UK as it's gone up LOADS in the last few months, it used to be £69 for 2 bags, it's now £84 which is a shocking increase for such a small space of time.

6. FRAZ

FRAZ PetForums Member

It is the American equivalent of Canadian Orijen and Acana dog food.
    I know there have been some supplier problems with it.

Cheers Fraz.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice