UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Everyone, hope you are all well, i have to go the docs this morning,
I have a lazy eye and had a squint corrected on it when i was 11 i am now 25 and over the past couple of weeks i have been having like waves infront of my eyes, i can see but there is a patch in the middle of my vision that is all wavy (not alcohol related :D) Just called doc and he as booked me in for 09.20 this morning xxx

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
Good luck at the Docs Madcat:) x

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Aww Viki good luck petal xxx hope you get answers xx
Lets us know how you get on xxxx

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Hope the appointment went well :)

xx

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Well back from docs now, he said it is either a migraine without the headache but i need go see an optician xxx
I hope you get on fine with the optician lol! funny thing with problems with eyes or teeth etc, it is a case of which do i see doc or optician/dentist lol.

x

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
lol! atleast you do not have to wait long to find out now. Hope you get on fine x

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well after my doctors appointment yesterday i toddled off to my opticians appointment 1 hour later i am told i need to wear glasses for work, he said because i have a lazy eye my other eye sometimes decides it wants ago at working an that is what is causing the blurry vision, he said my good eye is brilliant but because i spend 9 hours in front of a pc everyday that i need glasses to help my lazy eye focus a bit more, it wont improve my vision just take some pressure from my good eye. xxx

G

·
Well after my doctors appointment yesterday i toddled off to my opticians appointment 1 hour later i am told i need to wear glasses for work, he said because i have a lazy eye my other eye sometimes decides it wants ago at working an that is what is causing the blurry vision, he said my good eye is brilliant but because i spend 9 hours in front of a pc everyday that i need glasses to help my lazy eye focus a bit more, it wont improve my vision just take some pressure from my good eye. xxx
I have a wonky eye too :p how do you feel about getting glasses? I have worn them all my life and it is quite good these days because they do some nice fashionable ones :)

·
Administrator
35,983 Posts
I have a wonky eye too :p how do you feel about getting glasses? I have worn them all my life and it is quite good these days because they do some nice fashionable ones :)
I've been short-sighted since about 11 and love some of the glasses available now compared to when I was young. I'm always popping into SpecSavers just to look at new frames and have new ones evrey two years even if I don't really need them :D I've got three pairs on the go at the moment:D
Good luck in chosing some nice ones Vikki and I hope they help xx

G

·
I've been short-sighted since about 11 and love some of the glasses available now compared to when I was young. I'm always popping into SpecSavers just to look at new frames and have new ones evrey two years even if I don't really need them :D I've got three pairs on the go at the moment:D
Good luck in chosing some nice ones Vikki and I hope they help xx
We had a family BBQ last Sunday and all of the pictures of me and my sister in our 'jam jar bottom glasses' came out! The ones we had when we were little were disgusting! So much nicer now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I dont mind wearing them i use to wear them when i was alot younger, and i will only be wearing them to work, i think i look quite sophisiticated lol xxx

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.