Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Doberman in need of new home

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by SpringerHusky, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

My neighbor approached me and has asked if I could help her re-home her dog, so I said I would try.

Her name is Sky, she's a four year old spayed black and tan doberman with a docked tail. (will get photo's and contact details asap, but then they only live a few doors up from me)

She gets on great with dogs, cats and children of all ages.

Sadly her owners are going to be abroad most of the year as the husband now works on a cruise liner, and the owner feels it would not be fair on sky to only see her 2-4 months in a year.

She's a healthy, happy, friendly dog who loves everyone and she's behaved and walks well on the lead and comes back when called.

What or if she's asking for anything is unknown, I feel the prospective new owners should contact her about that.

Please contact me for more information, would also prefer someone who's had a dobe or similar before.

2. SpringerHusky

We might have found her a home, wish her luck :D

3. SpringerHusky

This can be closed now, Sky has found her new home with Nikki ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice