Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Do your pets like christmas

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Vixie, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

Hello all,
    Only a week left until christmas yippee:D I was just wondering if your pets liked christmas, my pets seem to pick up on the excitement of the family and in turn become excited themselves, they love their treats on christmas day and love the wrapping paper:)

2. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Yep for sure.

They always try to get there prezzies under the tree coz they can smell the goodys inside lol, so when it comes to unwrapping them they luv the whole thing about it, the unwrapping and pulling the papr to bits, then the treats and toys :D their as bad as the kids lol.

3. Jenny Olley

Jenny Olley PetForums VIP

Mine like it, there's always going to be extras left over at christmas coming their way, although I'm still careful what i give them, don't want them getting the runs, there's enough clearing up to do at christmas without that.

4. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

as soon as my christmas tree goes up the older dogs know whats coming:)
    It's my 8 month old pups first chrismas he gets spooked sometimes by new things, but he seems to have taken the decorations in his stride and the carol singing:) so I'm hoping he enjoys christmas as much as the other dogs do. I'm sure as soon as he smells the treats he will come around as he is very food orientated (to say the least heehee:))

5. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Hehehe, its ozzys first xmas aswell, He is like a lil old man in a baby body, Hes so grown up for his age, he has'nt been interested in nothing except empty cola bottles lol, All mine wait and love empty cola bottles to demolish when there empty, think ill wrap him up a few of them rofl :D

6. Esined

Esined PetForums VIP

My cats love the wraping paper and empty boxes, iam sure there will be some great pictures on here from christmas day. oh and they love helping me cook the turkey always watching to make sure i do it right:D

7. carol

carol PetForums VIP

oh mine love xmas all the paper to rip up and goodies inside to eat and balloons to chase and pop.
    this is zak's first xmas and we put up all the light the other day and he was following them while they were flashing around the room,
    not put a tree up yet as he would love to eat it and chase the balls around so gonna put it out of his way.

just wrapped up there toys they will not last very long.
    they do love it all though
    and there xmas dinner extra special one

8. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

Mine join in and get excited - unwrapping the prezzies etc - but my cats are not interested in unwrapping theirs...so the dogs get to do that too :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice