Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Do you.....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by thedogsmother, Jul 5, 2009.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Give your pets birthday presents? Henrick will be 1 year old on the 26th of this month :eek: (how did that happen) and I will be getting him a present as soon as I decide if there is anything he hasn't already got:D. I realise that he doesn't know its his birthday but I don't care:D. So do you give birthday/Christmas presents to your pets and if so what sort of things do you give.

2. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

Course we do.. Birthdays and Xmas the boys and girls always get pressies!! We even write there xmas list to Santa!! with a little paw print on the bottom..
    Its There Xmas to .. bless 'um

3. borderer

borderer Guest

i sent him a card but he said he coudnt read:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

4. ninja

ninja PetForums VIP

my 2 get cards and pressies for birthdays and xmas plus they also put up a stocking for santa to fill (well i have to help them put it up cos they cant reach) :D,
    they are members of the family so why shouldnt they ;),
    the wabbits also get xmas pressies :), x

5. Apollo

Apollo PetForums Junior

Yes, of course. We give Mozart a birthday (1st of May:D) present; which incidentally is quite expensive. We also get him a Chirstmas hamper from either the tierheim (I don't know what it is in English) or the Pet center store.

After all, he is part of the family.

6. borderer

borderer Guest

my rabbits get presents they get black pud and onions with pastry:D:D

7. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I always gave mine cards and little stockings for christmas and cards/treat presents/toys for birthdays. My best friend has a boxer called Bruno who's birthday is on the same day as mine so I always get a card from him and I always give one back :D

Can't wait to do it with Sky! She'll be one on November 5th (which happens to be mine and the OHs anniversary too) and it will be her first Christmas this year :D

8. ninja

ninja PetForums VIP

what no tripe ;), x

9. borderer

borderer Guest

no it dont tast nice in rabbit pie:rolleyes::D

10. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

My cat didn't get a bithday present because i didn't know her birthday, but she got a stocking and presents at christmas and a little plate of christmas dinner!

Bramble will be getting this and a birthday present, and i think we shall even have a party.

11. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

The guinea pigs and rabbit only get stuff at Xmas because we don't really know their birthdays but Cheeko always gets something for his birthday. This year my friend sent him something in the post and mum was walking around the block and all she heard was 'Present for Cheeko' :p

12. ninja

ninja PetForums VIP

i dont eat either so didnt know :eek:, ;) x

13. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

My Oscar gets squeeky toys for presents.. His favourites are pink toys... :smilewinkgrin:

For christmas we get him a big box of all his favourite treats too... :D

We don't know when his birthday is as he's a rescue dog but its around christmas time as we got him in January and he was still a tiny baby :001_wub:

14. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

Of cause I do, Christmas, Birthday cards and presents she is part of the family and is treated like one.

I always get a card and a present from her even on Mother's day and OH gets the same on Father's day.

And I don't care what anyone thinks

15. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Cos Henrick is a big tough German Shepherd I won't tell you that he is scared to death of squeaky toys, oooops I just did:rolleyes:. what a Wuss.

16. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Chester's birthday is on the 27th!!!

Bess and Chester always get things for their birthday!
    Chester it is usually toys and a bone
    Bess is more accessories and bones
    The other dogs sadly don't get presents.
    At chrsitmas though all the dogs get christmas dinner AKA turkey and gravy :rolleyes:

17. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Get a plastic bag out and mine is running for the hills! :lol: She tipped over her water bowl yesterday because couldn't get out the back fast enough :p

18. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

hi, my birthday is also on 26th but i will be 38, and Brackens is on 25th August and yes he will be getting a present, new cuddly toy i think it will be,;)

19. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

All the animals with the exception of the fish get birthday/xmas present and cards.

They also have a stocking each for when Ftaher Chirstmas comes. Myself and Dh also get each other birthday/xmas/father's day/mother's day cards from the animals

20. borderterriers

borderterriers PetForums Newbie

My little Dylan will be 1 on the 16th. He will get a new bone and maybe a new toy if I can find an indestructible one. He has even chewed through his kong lol.
    It's only the dog toys that he chews though thank god.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice