Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Do you worry

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by rona, Jan 13, 2012.

1. rona

rona Still missing my boys

That when you tell a story on PF about some troublesome person, that you find they are a member on here? :scared:

2. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

Yes! I had this exact worry the other day actually :eek:

3. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Yep I worry about it. Doesn't stop me though :lol:

4. Obzocky

Obzocky PetForums Member

Not really, but i'm still new, so there's time for that worry to creep in :w00t:.

5. Tula&Iver~cavs

Tula&Iver~cavs PetForums VIP

I've thought this before :lol:

Could you imagine :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

6. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

Twould be rather embarrassing XD

7. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Yes :w00t:. Not just whether they are members, but whether they are one of the large number of 'lurkers' but would still recognise themselves and the situation and be able to identify me if we crossed paths again.

Having said that, sometimes I think it would be a good thing - like my last thread - if the owner could read it and see how their dog's behaviour is viewed by a cross section of dog owners and maybe, just maybe, have a rethink!

8. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

no..not many on here that know of from my neck of the woods...

there is sometimes things that i would like to put on here..but don't because postings can be found via google

9. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

Lol not so much that people will already be a member on here, i'm most worried about the fact i've told PF about a few people who i've told about PF in the hope they'll try to change their ways :eek: Thankfully it's mainly family members i've told and pretty much my whole family believes they must know more about dogs than me as i'm only 20....nobody seems to remember i've just done a course on animal care and i've been around animals my whole life, plus i'm not too stuck up to ask for help when i need it :rolleyes:

10. fluffybunny2001

fluffybunny2001 PetForums VIP

kinda happened to me,posted about my old job and the horrors of it,and an employee of my old bosses friend contatcted me.
    Don`t really mind,i stand by what i said

11. tinaK

tinaK PetForums VIP

oh yes :) When I posted about my care tean the other day, I was so worried one of them was/is a member here :eek:hmy:

12. BeagleOesx

BeagleOesx PetForums VIP

Oh no, what you been saying about me this time? :hand: :lol::lol:

13. Pupcakes

Pupcakes Lady of The Terrors.

Yeah I do!

But then I dont think any of my fellow dog walkers would be on here, 'cause we arent "Pack Leaders" who tell off their dogs enough and insist on using PosR and are just general sissies whose dogs rule our Pack.

In fact I'd like to nominate myself as leader of the sissies.

Tbh, all of what I say is true and I don't think any of them are that into their training to come onto PFs, as long as the dog can run about in the morning I think that's as far as their worries go.

Well a lot of the dogs down the park have their own issues, well not the dogs, the owners! Only one or two of dogs down the park have re-call, it does pee me off as I'm trying my darndest to ensure my dogs have a happy walk each and someone with an over friendly dog lets it come charging 1001mph right in my dogs face and cause upset.

But it doesn't matter 'cause their friendly and my 2 are Satans little helpers ;)

14. bordie

bordie PetForums VIP

no.......................................

15. gorgeous

gorgeous PetForums VIP

There are a few muppets on here but not worried about them at all - most of my working life has been spent dealing with muppets - never met so many Kermits and Miss Piggy's in all my life...:nonod:

I would say though exercise caution when posting on the internet and try not to give too many details about yourself away as u don't know who is watching you....:(

16. gorgeous

gorgeous PetForums VIP

r u not worried about the rabbit mafia?:blush:

17. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

I have been caught out on another site, but the other person got banned! It has happened quite often to various people so it certainly can happen.

18. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

In a word Rona, No! :D

19. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

As I live n Cyprus not really:)

20. PaulRyan

PaulRyan PetForums Member

I always think about it when posting about someone I know so I try to hold back a little and not mention names but if it's something nice then I have no worries about them reading it and if its bad then it's nothing I wouldn't have already told them to their face.

Although the only person I've slagged off couldn't be on PF, simply because A: I know she's not. B: She the type to class researching dogs as staring at pictures of dogs and saying "aaawwh" C: The amount of misinformation she shares that would be corrected if she was on here (thanks to you guys :D)

#20 PaulRyan, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice