Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Do you wear make-up everyday?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Classyellie, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

If so....what?

If I'm working I'll put on foundation, mascara, eyeliner and a bit of lippy :) but if I'm not then I usually go natural except for mascara - somehow my face doesn't feel or look right without it! :D

2. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

I only wear make up on special occasions and even then I only wear the bare minimum. I have eczema on my face and make up tends to irritate it.

3. ColliePower

ColliePower PetForums Senior

Yep, full mask everyday for work.

I have problem skin, and acne so I cant go to work showing my scabby face, so it gets the lot, foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara lippy blusher :) Then the weekend I dont care the O/H knows i got bad skin and doesnt care, so my skin breathes at weekends!!!!!!!!!

4. MADCAT

MADCAT PetForums VIP

Everyday i wear, foundation (not loads) Mascara, eye liner and lip gloss, eye shadow comes out at the weekends or if i am going out xxxx

5. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

:blushing: Good god no!! Last time I wore makeup was my grandmothers funeral 2 years ago!! Only did it cos my mum said I looked terrible so thought I better make an effort!!

I throw on some moisturisor and that's about it.

6. animallover111

Mmmmm good question......well as a beauty therapist people imagine me as very ott with the make-up but if im honest i wear very little..i do admit to having my lips tattooed...and my eyeliner is tatooed...:eek:..and false eyelashes so all i usually wear is mascara.....its very rare i wear lots of make-up im pretty much a plain jane..:)

7. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Only mascara, and poss a bit of lippy. The full face mask only goes on when I'm out at night. Cant frighten people of my natural state too much in the dark

8. kath123

kath123 Guest

I wear full face of make up everyday. Foundation, Powder, Mascara, eyeshadow and lippy. xxx

9. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

I haven't worn make up for about 10 years now and I dont miss it! lol

10. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Ouch...does it not hurt gettin lips and eyeliner tattoed on???

I wear make-up everyday....minimal for work, foundation, powder, mascara and bronzer although I'm not caked in make-up it looks minimal.

At the weekend I just slap a wee bit more on :D

11. ColliePower

I wish I could get away with not wearing any!

I dont enjoy putting it on anymore, until im off out, then i love to sparkle it up!

If my skin was better i would probably just wear mascara and lippy

12. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Hardly ever, even when I was working I didn't wear it (I worked on a hot counter).

13. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

im not a huge fan, not had any on at all for a week. If i feel like it in the week i usually stick a bit of bronzer or blusher on (depends what im wearing really) and mascarra, and usually put vasaline on my lips

when i go out i usually put a little bit of foundation on and some eye liner too. but foundation drives me mad, i have combination skin and even if i exfoliate i find when i have foundation on that i get flaky skin in places :s doesnt show when im not wearing any though.

14. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

I wear full lot in the week - foundation, blusher, Eyeshadow, Mascara, eyeliner, and lippy and lipgloss!!:D Weekends if im just staying at home dont normally bother with any - I go natural:eek:;):Dxxx tbo I could never go out without it would feel naked!! - especially without mascara!! thats a must!

15. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

I dont wear any...:001_tt2: i havent for years...i think i look older..:eek: i donrt want that....:smilewinkgrin:

16. rona

rona Guest

Never worn make up, such a waste of money

17. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

yes i do everyday for work, foundation, blush, eyeliner, eyeshawdow, lippy, but not at weekends, unless going out for the evening, give my face chance to breath LOL,

18. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

I dont wear make-up for work or any other normal day! If im going out i wear mascara maybe abit of eyeliner but thats it :)

19. ColliePower

If I had good skin and looked pretty enough, i wouldnt either as it costs tonnes!!!!!

20. Dylan & Daisy

Dylan & Daisy PetForums VIP

No...i don't and haven't for some years now :rolleyes:

I only tend to 'put my face on' when in going out somewhere :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice