Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Do you savour your food?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jonesey, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Jonesey

Jonesey PetForums VIP

I was just thinking about this tonight because I had a hectic day (I have a lot of them), rushed home to get ready for my and my daughter's karate class, got home and got both kids to bed and then watched some very exciting late inning baseball with my OH. Finally at about 10:30pm I made myself dinner and sat and really enjoyed it with a glass of wine.

I really like to savour at least one meal per day. I eat on the fly a lot and because I have dietary restrictions it's often a blah meal replacement drink. So most often the meal I look forward to is dinner, sometimes it's breakfast and once in a very rare while lunch. And I like to be hungry for that meal, not starving, just hungry enough to look forward to it and not be in a rush so I can enjoy the flavours. When I know a good meal is coming (and yup I'm the one generally making it!) I won't snack beforehand. And I like whatever meal it is to be interesting and fresh.

Am I just a weirdo?

2. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Nope I don't savour my food I'm a eat it and get on kinda girl lol but your way sounds good lol

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Dont think I do, my favorite meal is a Sunday roast, I am hungry just watching it cook and the smell is lush, so when it is dished out I AM INTO IT. mmmmmm. A big piggy really :eek:

4. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I like to savour my food - but I don't always do it.
    Often in a rush and eating just because I need to.
    But on days I'm not working and I can take time over my dinner I love it :) Especially when sharing with friends and family.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice