Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Do you put toys in with your rabbits at night?

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Jamesy14, May 9, 2010.

1. Jamesy14

Jamesy14 PetForums Member

do you put toys in with your rabbits at night and if so what?

2. BattleKat

BattleKat PetForums Senior

my rabbits still have access to their run at night so they have everything they usually do, bells, balls, rattles, pots, a teddy and tunnels.
    If I have to shut them up the top ever I make sure a couple of pots and their favourite ball is up there.

3. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

My buns have their toys in their shed with them 24/7. they have a tube to run through/chew, rattles, a teddy, a few wooden dangly chew toys, a willow ball and an untreated willow basket that i fill with hay, a football and a small rubbery ball. oh and they love cardboard boxes so i give them a box every now and then to destroy :D

4. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

Mine are free run house buns so yeah they do... Rabbits can be fairly active at night so I'd make sure they have lots to keep them busy :)

5. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Mine have exactly the same in with them in the day as they do at night as they are in the same place 24/7. :thumbup:

They have tunnels and rattle balls, hooded litter trays full of hay.

6. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Yeah winnie has her own bedroom and I just shut her door and she asses around in there with her tunnel, box and balls etc :lol:

7. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

My bunnies have their toys inn with them all the time. I am making a run to attach to my shed and I will have toys in there with them too. :D

8. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

admittedly when i had Miffy in my bedroom for a few months i had to confiscate her toys, now they have 24/7 access to their run and chomp through everything pretty quickly

9. Zippstar

Zippstar PetForums Member

yeah Rags wouldnt be impressed if i denied her her toys lol! her latest favourite is a loo roll (wont last long!) and a baby rattle *rollseyes*

10. happysaz133

happysaz133 PetForums VIP

Mine have their toys all the time. They also have a cardboard box to chew on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice