Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Do you own/run a Pets related website?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Viki, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Viki

Viki PetForums Senior

Hi Ladies & Gents,

As I mentioned in my website review thread we're going to be adding a dedicated links section to our Compare Pet Care website, so I thought here would be a great place to ask if any of you run a pets related website? and if you would like to exchange links with our site?

Please reply here or PM me the site address and I'll PM you the details so we can exchange links :)

Thanks!
    viki xx

2. Animals548

Animals548 PetForums Member

ohhh oops i'll try and remember the name of my website but add me as a friend so when I remember the name of my website i'll add you link some where popular!

3. crazycrest

crazycrest PetForums VIP

Do breeder's sites count as pet related ?

4. stevecov

stevecov PetForums Junior

I do it's customcollars.net, let me know if your interested in exchanging links

5. Viki

Viki PetForums Senior

OK added you as a friend, be sure to let me know :)

Yes I think so ;) will send you a PM about a link exchange!

Yes, interested in exchanging links with any useful pet related websites Steve, will also send you a PM

Thanks everyone, still looking for many more link exchanges! :cool:
    Viki x

6. Viki

Viki PetForums Senior

Looking for more pet sites to exchange useful links with, does anyone else run a pets related website?

Thanks in advance :)
    Viki

7. Beowulf1976

Beowulf1976 PetForums Member

Do other forums count? I'm only a small animal based forum, nowhere near in competition with here, but I could get my members to join here by advertising here. We used to be a big forum but it all went bump when someone kicked off because they didn't like something I did, and because she was so popular she took the majority of my members with her in setting up her OWN Forum. *sigh* then once we picked up again we had another blow this year when I was unable to manually update the database with some security patches and we lost the whole forum, hundreds of thousands of posts, with most of them being informative and helpful and it all went bump in the blink of an eye. We had to start completely afresh from nothing. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice