Do you have something News Worthy to report?

Discussion in 'Pet News' started by petforum, Oct 7, 2008.

1. LaurenMacKinnonx

LaurenMacKinnonx PetForums Newbie

2. FEJA JUODAS

FEJA JUODAS Banned

ok signed petition, confirmed email, done. reading the text mentioning that paedophiles need public listing as parallel drawn, it was very difficult to get such lists done...publishing people who are cruel to animals will come up against many obstacles in the names of privacy, freedom of individuals, debt to society paid if punishment over etc etc

laws exist in france with fines up to 30 thousand gbp for cruelty to animals, yet rarely carried out.

i read recent criticism of rscpca putting down healthy abandoned animals, spending time and money pursuing fines etc against cruelty persons....money has to come from somewhere if strays in such large numbers are kept in what seems just existance lives in pens i thought...

having animals registered, licences, checks that all have them is i think a step in direction of being able to defend animals as unregistered animals cannot speak for themselves as correctly pointed out

3. whitneyulloa

whitneyulloa PetForums Newbie

This is very interesting and this is very unique post compared for those I read before.

4. nishasharma1490

nishasharma1490 PetForums Junior

hey thanx for informing us about this...

5. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

i HAVE SIGNED,I WONDER IF YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO RENEW YOUR POST ABOUT THIS,SO IT IS ALWAYS VISIBLE FOR PEOPLE TO SIGN[Sorry, caps lock was on]

6. elly87

elly87 PetForums Newbie

Many thanks for information [​IMG]

7. lucystela

lucystela PetForums Newbie

Do not forget to shop for all you pet supplies on our pet supplies pages with some of the best deals on everything from dog and cat toys to specialty pet products. We also are very proud of the way our website communicates with its members, if you find a product or a company that offers something that really has saved you time and or money we want to hear about it. At that time we will share that product with our members and if it is a company we will post a banner on out pet supplies for sale page for members to view easily. clealyinternet.com

8. Jdenlucas

Jdenlucas PetForums Newbie

Hello everyone a quick question regarding Malcolm the youngs seafood cat
    PHP:
    can you plse tell me his breed and are blues eyes a popular strain best wishes john

9. Jdenlucas

Jdenlucas PetForums Newbie

Hi can anyone plse tell the breed of cat of Malcolm in the youngs uk ad thanks john

10. Amanda Martinez

Amanda Martinez PetForums Newbie

11. tariq

tariq PetForums Newbie

Doggy Dans Online Dog Trainer: Video Membership From Top Dog Trainer

12. gzma

gzma PetForums Newbie

I really didn`t know about these miserable acts , i still don`t understand how dog meat could be eaten , for sure i believe that in this forum are a lot of people who are activists of dog rights and animal rights in general to make some noise about !

animalpyjamas.blogspot. com/2017/12/dogs-are-being-sliced-in-indonesia-take.html