UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't since i've got Bramble....Everynight without fail i will need to get up and let him go to the loo! It does my head in!!! I miss having an entire night's sleep in one go!

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
LOL - I'm sure it won't be long until you can have a full nights sleep again :)
I think Zipper was about 20 weeks when he was going through the night and Lilly about 16

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Koda is soooo grumpy if he doesn't get his 8 hrs sleep.....apparently even dogs need their beauty sleep!!

So...to answer the question....yes, I often get a full nights sleep.....koda will settle from 21.30ish until 08.00 the next day!

Personally, I think its due to his size....his bladder must be the size of an average beach ball!!

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
No not when William was alive he always had to go out for a wee in the middle of the night. Maybe if he didn't do it every night we might have thought he was ill but it was normal for him to ask to go for a wee.

Button seems to have now decided it is her duty to make sure I don't get a full nights sleep.

Oh William was 6 1/2 and BUtton is 4 1/2

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
sometimes, but then there are other nights when they will all decide need a wee half an hour after they were last out.

gotta love em :)

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
No.. mine will sleep for england... at the weekend if we are haviang a chill out she will lay in our bed until 11-12am.

The reason I don't is cos they constantly try to ninja into bed in the night and then I wake up in strange positions or with them laying on top of me etc.

I secretly like it they are so warm and cuddly.

·
Registered
12,925 Posts
Nope, cos mt brother is always coming in from or going to work at 5am.
So Willow starts pacing around my room at this time, she doesnt need a wee anymore and Ive stopped standing out in the garden with her to make her go, she just wants to get up and see him and hopes I'll give her some brekkie!
Its a pain, but its my choice cos I could just make her sleep downstairs.:)

·
Registered
9,322 Posts
i get to sleep until 5am my oh starts work at 6 and i think banjo`s got used to being let out when he gets up so even if he`s off she`ll wake us up to go toilet. the little git still pees on the carpet at times, i duno why she doesn`t alert us but it doesn`t happen to often. i miss my lay ins (being till 8am) without having a massive lab on top of me lol

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Yes at the moment, Logan has slept through the night since he was 16 weeks without a wee break. :D :thumbup:

But.............. we have a new pupster coming soon so will have to go back to the 3 am wee breaks!! Deep joy..... that's the worst bit about owning a furbaby!! :(

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
sammy has to go for a wee at about 6ish every morning once he's had a wee he'll come back in then go back to bed :)

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Very rarely. I suffer from insomnia and I can only sleep fairly well when my OH is here ... shame he works 5 nights a week (sometimes 9 nights in a row) :rolleyes:

Woops, forgot to mention my lot don't get me up until about 7am :)

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Haven't done for years. I am a light sleeper and get woken up a few times a night with the cats either wanting cuddles, or the one who is going blind getting scared and meowing. The last two nights Piper has refused to get up for a 3am wee and gone through to 7.30!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Yes, I get to sleep all night. The puppy has been sleeping through the night since she was about 12 weeks and now she sleeps until I get up just like my older dog.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.