UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Wish I'd never had a bad fall from a horse I'd be a qualified instructor now, wish I was'nt born in the 60's could have made it as a lady jockey. Wish I'd had the guts to go traveling. But then if all that had happened I would'nt have met hubby and been so happy. :eek:

G

·
Wish I hadn't started a college course on a whim and waited for the one I really wanted which was nursing..maybe then I wouldnt be stuck in an office all day every day!! :( x

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
not at the moment, I love every minute of being a mum

I wish i gained a few more work related quailifcations before i got pregnant, and i wish i had taken re fresher course each yr because of had 5yrs out now and am totally out of the loop!

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Yes I do constantly!!! I wished id done better at school, especially now as i know what im into, idve done better at maths, science, history and geography lol oh well, "what will be, will be"

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Wish i had met Elvis cos he would have had the love of a good woman and still be singing to me now. :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.