Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Do I Laugh Or Cry???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jon bda, Apr 13, 2011.

1. jon bda

jon bda Guest

After all the pi$$ing about with the bank when they lost my wages a month ago and it took me 3 weeks to get it sorted...tonight i go to pay my wages in again. Got them 2 days early so they would defo clear before the bank holiday weekend, sorted...or so i thought...

Get to the bank, go through the routine at the hole in the wall, job done...except they've forgot to fill the machine up with deposit envelopes...again...

Cancel that go, figure i'll try my luck with the other machine...and wait for my card...oh look, the machines spat it out but not far enough for me to be able to get hold of it. Try to tease it out of the machine with my car keys but nothing doing...machine sucks it back, balls!!!

See a member of staff wandering around so knock at the door, explaining that the machines swallowed my card and i deperately need it back...sorry, i can't help she says (seems a familiar fugging phrase at this branch it would seem :mad: ) and off she goes.

So now i've got to take time off work tomorrow to go and reclaim my card, and pay my wages in, and hope that they can figure out how to do that without loosing them again...

:(

2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

mate change your bank they seem to do nothing but mess you about

3. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

oh gosh :( hope you sort it all x

4. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Why didnt you just take it to a cash desk to pay it in? they put it in the system straight away then.

5. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

i agree, sounds like youre with Santander imo

6. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

yep **** your bank off, there useless :) xxx hugs to you and shelley too x

7. jon bda

jon bda Guest

I start work at around 8, usually finish around 6 or later...and i do saturdays as well...show me a bank thats open outside of those hours...
    :(

8. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Halifax/HBOS/whadevverthefugtheyrecallinthemselvesnow

9. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

that explains it i had a account with them years back and the service was crap

10. MissShelley

MissShelley PetForums VIP

Thanks sweetness, *hugs* back at ya!

I've just opened a Lloyds account, just waiting for the online banking to activate then I shall be transferring my DD's and wages over

11. jon bda

jon bda Guest

I feel like this...

[​IMG]

...plus...

[​IMG]

at the moment hon to be honest!!!
    :devil:

12. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Hope this is the last hassle then x

I know I really understand that.

13. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I know the feeling of stress with money not being paid when its rightfully yours. Granted not banks, but other useless organisations.

Lloyds are great and understanding! :) I'd vote for them. RBS stay a million miles away + from - just a bunch of useless ******s imo!

14. Carla-Jade

Carla-Jade PetForums VIP

Urgh should have guessed it was them :rolleyes:

mum put some of my cash into my debit card account... she did it while i was at uni so i had the card but she kept a receipt with the details etc so she knew where it would go to. guess again. she told me a few times she put money there but it never appearerd my side so i pottered off to see the bank at my home town to ask why

basically what they told me was that somehow :confused: THEY had given my mothjer (not me) a reciept with the bank details of my mortgage account so all this mystery cash had been put there. so they gave somebody who was not me, my mortgage account details. plus they said i cant take it back out cos it would mean id have to pay a higher rate per month WHAT???

they screwed up, gave my detaisl to my mother & as a result im stuck without the cash. how infuriated am i?! :mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice