Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Do I have dogs or rabbits?

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Kammie, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

Every time I go in the kitchen, whether to do the washing up or make Jack a bottle George nudges the back of my leg and sits in front of the fridge waiting for a bit of veg. I finish whatever I'm doing before giving in to him but he'll sit waiting the whole time, if I turn to face the fridge he meercats thinking he's about to get what he wants.

When I'm making a sandwich for my OH for work George will sit on my foot waiting for the crust off the bread, if he doesn't get it fast enough he'll start nudging me.

A few of Jacks toys have that crinkle stuff in them and whenever that rattles both Ember and George come running thinking its a treat for them. Poor Jack gets pestered for bunny treats already and he's only 16 weeks. They also seem to think that Jack can move out of their way, when he's on his play mat and one of them wants to pass they start nudging him to move like they do with us. Maybe they're trying to teach him how to roll by nudging him onto his side.

What do your bunnies do that makes you think maybe they could be a dog or other animal in the wrong body?

2. Myanimalmadhouse

Myanimalmadhouse PetForums VIP

Aww bless, yep buster does just the same but he will also play fetch with a stick and chase the cats (they know he's only playing though) :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice