UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to how many members have a motorbike on here? and if so, what ya got? :D

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I do! Although haven't ridden it since.......last June! woops!!

Did my CBT early June '08, bought a bike - Honda CG125, rode it twice......

....decided I lived too close to work to bother with the time it took to get all the gear on so just used the car, then my OH did his CBT in Oct and used the bike until Feb when he did his test.

Got NO excuse not to use it anymore! Live further away from work, now have a set rota working at the same station, and have everything you could possibly need to get from A to B......just a case of nerves/confidence to get back on it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do! Although haven't ridden it since.......last June! woops!!

Did my CBT early June '08, bought a bike - Honda CG125, rode it twice......

....decided I lived too close to work to bother with the time it took to get all the gear on so just used the car, then my OH did his CBT in Oct and used the bike until Feb when he did his test.

Got NO excuse not to use it anymore! Live further away from work, now have a set rota working at the same station, and have everything you could possibly need to get from A to B......just a case of nerves/confidence to get back on it!
Aww as if you've only rode it twice! lol! Hope your nerves n confidence come back soon! :)

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
I aint allowed one! I was looking at getting one as I can't pass the car driving test. I had one in Thailand, but anyone can ride on there without a license and you pay the polic a bribe to leave you alone!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I aint allowed one! I was looking at getting one as I can't pass the car driving test. I had one in Thailand, but anyone can ride on there without a license and you pay the polic a bribe to leave you alone!
Haha really? Mad! How come you can't pass the car test hun?

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Because I am horrendous, I have hit someones eleccy mirror off, scratched my driving instructors car, gone through red lights cos I didn't see em, my concentration is second to none. I can concentrate for like 30 mins then its alllll gone!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Because I am horrendous, I have hit someones eleccy mirror off, scratched my driving instructors car, gone through red lights cos I didn't see em, my concentration is second to none. I can concentrate for like 30 mins then its alllll gone!
:eek: that's not good, I'll keep off the roads when you're on them then :D :eek: ;) lol

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
I don't but before I passed my test 19 years ago I rode a little Honda Vision. I went every were on that moped.

My son is just 16 and has passed his CBT he has an Aprillia Mijito custom 50 and OH has a Yamaha TZR50 He also has a Cagiva Freccia that is not on the road.

Because we found it so hard to get Ben a 50cc bike and because OH is not working at the moment he has decided to buy cheap small bikes do them up and sell them so on my drive I had 2 DT 50 1 stripped down the other still needs rebuilding. He bought that 1 as needing finishing, a Cagiva Roadster, a cagiva Mito which he may do and keep and in peices in my garage is a cagiva Freccia that has never been built it is literally in boxes.

The thing is I have to drive him round to pick them up as he doesn't tow the trailer and nearly came back with a huksyx GSD pup or a husky bitch the other day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't but before I passed my test 19 years ago I rode a little Honda Vision. I went every were on that moped.

My son is just 16 and has passed his CBT he has an Aprillia Mijito custom 50 and OH has a Yamaha TZR50 He also has a Cagiva Freccia that is not on the road.

Because we found it so hard to get Ben a 50cc bike and because OH is not working at the moment he has decided to buy cheap small bikes do them up and sell them so on my drive I had 2 DT 50 1 stripped down the other still needs rebuilding. He bought that 1 as needing finishing, a Cagiva Roadster, a cagiva Mito which he may do and keep and in peices in my garage is a cagiva Freccia that has never been built it is literally in boxes.

The thing is I have to drive him round to pick them up as he doesn't tow the trailer and nearly came back with a huksyx GSD pup or a husky bitch the other day.
Heck! lol!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.