Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Do Any of you remember

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 3 red dogs, Jun 28, 2009.

1. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

any of your old Teachers at school, good or bad..

Our PE teacher springs to mind, Mr Philips, From Wales.. if you wern't good at sports it was a instant hate campaign.. needless to say Red didn't do exercise so he was a heartless bum wipe..
    Hows about you lot??

LadyRedLainey likes this.
  2. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I only left school 3 years ago, so i remember all my teachers, and have some of them on facebook. PE teachers are alllllways evil if your rubbish at sports which I was!

3. clueless

clueless Banned

My English teacher was very eccentric. She used to have some of her dogs under her desk LOL I always thought she was strange and now I go to the Dog Shows with her LOL

4. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

I left school two years ago so remember my teachers.
    Although I was really rubbish at PE, my teachers were really nice and supportive.

What irritated me the most, was I started off in the second set at school and got moved to the top set in English in year 8, so that meant I was in the top set for History, Geography and RE, it really frustrated me when the teachers automatically expected you to be good at these other subjects just because you were in the top set for them, they only did it this way to make a timetable easier.

5. Nicci

Nicci Guest

My Science teacher was a horrible man, who made no secret that he was racist.

6. CharleyRogan

Our year in school was sooo small (70 kids) so we only had sets for maths, english and science, which it was easy to get into top set cos you didn't have much competition and most of the kids weren't that intelligent.

My history teacher was AMAZING! I love him soooo much, he has become an author now after the school closed down 2 years ago! It was because of him I went on to do a degree in History. I also loved Maths and have my maths teacher on my facebook.

I got told i wasn't allowed to take geography after year 9 because I was soooooo bad at it! Great way to boost a kids confidence!

7. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

We had one like that clueless, .. mad about wildlife she was, turned half the football pitch into a wildlife area.. she used to always have a ciggie going to in the classroom.. canny imagine that happening now!!!

8. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

The horriblest teacher I have ever had was a woman called Mrs Hughes. She was the type of woman that when you were lined up outside her class, you would ask the class coming out what mood she was in. If she was in a good mood, then you could relax a little, if she was in a bad mood you were in for it.

I once forgot to put a capital I at the beginning of a sentence and she threw a hardback book at me, I was only 10 :(

My best teacher, hmm....Probably Ms Nicol or Miss Smith. Ms Nicol was my drama and was amazing during my GCSE years. She built my confidence up so much and I got a high B in my exam. When she found out she grabbed me and twirled me round lol. Miss Smith will always be credited with making me love the French language. She used to walk around our class barefoot singing "Everybody's Changing" by Keane.

My French teacher in college was Bernadine McGuire. She was Irish and came from Trinity College or whatever it is :rolleyes: I used to call her tiger lily (she had a hideous purple top with tiger print and lilies on it) and I always used to sing "Bern baby Bern" (Burn Baby Burn disco inferno) :p We had a love hate relationship. She was exasperated with me because everything I said in french had to revolve round a cat :D She also called me Kenny because I refused to take my hood down (it was cold). Ah that woman was hilarious.

9. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

My fave teacher now has a completely different job, and is on TV.

I used to really fancy my history teacher. Maybe thats why i did so well.

10. clueless

clueless Banned

lol I find it sooo strange sitting with my ex teacher now at Shows and she is cursing etc... real strange as she is so polite when she does it. I had left school 26years when I met up with her at the Shows and she remembered me LOL

11. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

I forgot to mention one of my old maths teachers.
    She shouldn't have been a teacher at all as she really couldn't cope with naughty classes, which my class was, apart from a select few people in it. Sometimes it got to her so much that she'd go and cry in the cupboard.
    x

12. CharleyRogan

We had this horrible maths teacher after ours left in year 11 who used to roll her eyes when she shouted at you, was like something from the exorcist!

Our old french teacher threw a bin and a board rubber at someone in our class once. He was very old school, and lived in the past with teaching methods and we basically did year 7 french all the way till year 10 when we got an amazing french teacher, and she taught us loads!

13. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Our class was so bad we made 3 teachers break down in the space of 6 months and 2 left :eek:

I was a good girl though...sort of, when I wasn't hiding in the toilet having a fag :rolleyes:

14. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Sounds like my German teacher, Mrs Black. Except certain pupils used to lock her in there. She cried most lessons.

Not one person in my class passed German. I got an E and it was the only GCSE i failed.

15. CharleyRogan

I had 9 science teachers in 5 years!!

One, of them the kids threw bottles, pencil sharpeners, rubbers, anything they could find, and she had a mental breakdown unsurprisingly. Its a shame what kids can be like!

16. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

Oh I remember that to Sequeena.. if we could have a fag in class we woulda lernt so much more!!!

17. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

Another one, I think one of my science teachers just hated my family for some reason.
    She lost a piece of my older cousin's coursework, then she lost a piece of mine, I had to redo it but got a lower grade than before, which resulted in me getting DD, three marks from a CC and then she lost a piece of my younger cousins coursework. My auntie actually went in and asked if she had something against our family, which I thought was funny lol.
    x

18. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Exactly!! It's hilarious when they come in asking if you're smoking - there were usually 3 of us in a toilet with lots of smoking coming out and our response always was "No miss, so and so is being sick!" Always worked oddly :rolleyes:

19. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

Oh Then there was Miss Vickory!! OMG every hormonal school boys dream.. it was the ONLY time i ever actually ran ALL the way round the cross country course, coz she was a couple of yards in front of me and she has the most Perfect ass!!!!

20. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

I bet some of our teacher's never forgot our year!

We were trouble with a capital T LOL :D

Mr Ashman was our Geography teacher who always had a problim with his systim,we use to place banana skins just inside the door and he went flying more than once,we also stuck chewing gum to his chair and he sat on it,our class sang Gummy Trousers instead of baggy (Madness) :D

Miss Banner was pretty strict but we used to leave presents such as frogs in her desk ;) :D

Our maths teacher was so half soaped,two lads always use to get sent out the class and the rest of us would wait till he went out to speak to them and cheer and bang our desk lids down!

We used to hang clips from the physics teachers jacket.

I think they were glad to see the back of us :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice