Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Do any of you go out on a saturday night?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Badger's Mum, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

I used to go out every friday and sat night, before i had children. Mine are old enough to be left now, But i rarey go out now. if you do were do you go?

2. rottiesloveragdolls

Im like you christine I dont go out much at all these days, specialy when i have kittens, like i have at the moment,

And if i did go out its only local round family/friends and then i cant wait to get home again, :rolleyes: gord im a boring old fart :eek: :D

3. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Nope not if i can help it, i prefer the company of my pets and family, i don't drink so i see no reason to go out on a saturday night unless we go to the cinema!!??

OMG does that make me sound sad?? Oh well!!

4. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

We dont go out for ages and then get loads of invites at the same time, cant do out all weekend out any more.:D Sometimes we go to friends or friends come to us, we go out for a meal or to the local pub.

We often used to talk about when the kids were older and we could just get ready and go out at a minutes notice without the hassle of taking kids to mums then when that time comes, we cant often be bothered.:rolleyes:

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

When I was mornings I went out on a Friday because I had Saturday, Sunday and Monday off.

When I went to shift work I had almost every Sunday off so I went out on a Saturday.

Now I've grown bored of clubbing so I don't go out anymore :p

6. Badger's Mum

yeah we planed when the kid's were old enough we'd be out all the time:D, I snuggle up on the sofa with the dog's and chat on here or read:D. glad i'm not the only one:D

7. Luvdogs

Luvdogs PetForums VIP

Nope not anymore :( i use to love the odd night out :p
    When i go out now though i tend go for it!! :rolleyes: but be home by 10pm, and have to be put to bed!! :eek: not a pretty sight i can tell you LOL :D:D:D

8. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

No you are not the only one, i love going out with friends, having a drink or 2 or 3 lol, its the getting ready i just cant be bothered once ime out ime fine, and never know when to go home (so ime told):)

9. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

I do sometimes with mates, but i'm usually mopping up the mess (if you catch my drift) after or consoling their drunken tears :eek: I tend not to go anymore. I would rather go for a bike ride with my dogs or walk with the neighbours :)

10. Badger's Mum

:eek: and me.

that's me, I used to love all the getting ready, but now it's a effort, But yeah once i'm out I'm fine:D. till the next morning:eek::rolleyes: Can't take the hangover's like i used to:blushing:

11. kristy

kristy PetForums Member

i enjoy the odd saturday night out with friends however not at this time of year, we live in Blackpool so theres far to many holidaymakers and stag/hens out in town so tend to avoid it during summer if we can. i do go to the local pub on a thursady night as they have poker nights and thats fun,expesially cos i dont tend to drink so win as everyone else tends to be pissed:p

12. Badger's Mum

Chloe you sound like my daulter, Horses stop her being a park drinker;). she doesn't go out that much anymore. So this doesn't look so bad i'm shaw patterdale won't me saying she's under 16!. But a very grown up young lady:D. chloe i want a blob for that:D

13. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

And i bet the books or magasines are animal orientated too!! I am sitting in my chair watching the cat watching Logan and Matrix eating chews and i have a dogs monthly mag on the arm of the chair and my mobile phone on the other arm!! hahaha

My OH is watching bear grylls eating a raw snake!!! Mmmmm nice!! NOT :eek:

14. Badger's Mum

Each too his own:D

15. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Aww your an absoloute sweetie chris!! Luff ya! Definitley a blob coming your way :D

16. claire

claire Guest

We dont go out often cos of the kids, but we often have friends round, its as good as going out xxxx

17. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

I used to go to the pub every saturday, but now we've got our own place everyone comes round here! We've not been out for a long time!

18. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

You're def not the only one - all seems like so much hassle these days. I love stayin in on a Saturday night when the X Factor is on - have a good giggle at it with friends. Tonight I'm just bored stiff!! :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice