Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Do any of the breeders among you do anything as a follow up?

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by messyhearts, Jul 31, 2009.

1. messyhearts

messyhearts PetForums VIP

I've been invited to a party by one of my cat's breeders along with all the owners of the kittens that have be bred by her.

Just seems like a really nice idea. She will have little kitties there too that she wants to show off & we get to see piccies of all the kittens as they have grown up.

Anyone else do things like this?

2. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

aww that sounds nice! I do updates, I get pics at 6 & 12 months 18/24 or whenever people want to send me vids & piccis and I put them on my site and tell the owners that they can see them all growing up :D

3. Saikou

Saikou PetForums VIP

I don't throw parties, but alot of my kitten buyers come back to visit on a regular basis.

:confused: I thought you've only just had your first litter, and they must only be about 6mths or so old now :confused: :confused:

4. Jen26

Jen26 PetForums VIP

I love a good party, but I tend to get a bit drunk and make a fool of myself lol:D
    I would rather keep my personal life personal, less embarrassing:eek:

But I do like to visit my kittens and there owners are always welcome to visit here anytime( when there is no alcahol involved ) and I always try to keep in touch. Most send me pics now and again and I have the occasional chat on the phone with them.:)

5. Jen26

Jen26 PetForums VIP

TB, Where has your site gone:(

6. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

I go and visit people that have had pups and kittens from us and they come back here.

Also to a get together once a year with people and pups that we have bred. Meet up in the park and they all get to run around together

We also receive lots of pics and talk all the time

7. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

am re-doing it, but was ill with swine flu so not had a chance, itll be up this weekend! :)

8. Jen26

Jen26 PetForums VIP

Oh dear, are you ok now?

My sister was given that Tamiflu stuff, she was quite sick but there not doing tests here anymore so I dont know if it was swine flu or just the rgular Flu.

Hope your feeling better

9. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

Yeah am better now, someone at my partners work was extremly ill with swine flu but decdied to go in :rolleyes: my partner came home & 2 days later I was flat out, I kept saying that I was fine but as I have other illness's it can affect me worse so I called the docs and they did a consult over the phone and said I had it and I had to get someone to go pick up meds n drop it through my door!

Was very ill :( but better now, other things playing up but Im used to that!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice