Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dixie and her friends!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, May 16, 2010.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

A few pics from my dads, Dixies 'other home' at the moment.
    She Loves going there, normally hates the car but mention Hamish and she's ready!

Dixie and her partner in crime; Hamish! They now share a crate and when in the garden, just use the steps of the strategically placed slide to get up onto the trampoline, then bounce on it pouncing at Monty underneath!
    [​IMG]

Peggy <3 She must be about 11 now, I always used to take her long walks everytime I was at my dads, she cries if Im there and I don't go in to see her!
    [​IMG]

Monty, the daft dally! He loves playfighting with Dixie but he is sooo gentle (unlike Dave!) he was adopted after decidng ''no more dogs'' when they lost their BT to old age but Peggy had never been an only dog and was depressed.
    [​IMG]

Hamish! Was rescued after deciding ''no more dogs'' was a stupid rule, they needed another BT!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Baby bunnies!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

With all that fun going on - no wonder she loves to go and play.

Very clever dogs getting themselves up on the trampoline :lol::lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice