Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dissertation Help Please!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Stephny691, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Stephny691

Stephny691 PetForums Senior

Hi guys, I have finally received ethical approval for my dissertation research to go ahead and I'm really hoping some of you will be able to help me.

First off let me explain what it's about- The affects of freedom and autonomy on job satisfaction and whether there's a different between small and large companies. So basically, does having more freedom/autonomy in your job make you more satisfied and is there any difference between small and large companies!

Pretty simple!

It is a straight forward questionnaire, with some job relevant questions- I never ask you your name, I will never know who's questionnaire is who (as will no one else), it's COMPLETELY anonymous.
    To be eligible you must be over 18 and have been in paid employment at some point. Doesn't matter if you're not working at the moment/retired/work for yourself.

Now this is where I ask you guys for your help.

If you are willing to take part in this research (I will be eternally grateful) could you please PM with your email address?

This will NEVER be stored anywhere, you will NEVER be emailed more than once, it is ONE email with ONE Microsoft Office Word attachment, with the full FAQ sheet and the questionnaire.
    This is obviously completely voluntary and up to you. If you do take part and then change your mind I will simply delete the questionnaire you send back, no questions asked.

If anyone has any questions about this at all- please feel free to email me, PM me, or just reply on here. I will answer any and every question.

So yes- that is my request! If anyone wants to take part brilliant! If not, then thank you anyway for reading all the way through this :D

#1 Stephny691, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  2. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Can I do it? I'm not working at the moment but have worked in both big firms and also small.

3. Sergeant.Floyd.Pepper

Sergeant.Floyd.Pepper PetForums Member

i'm pm'ing you....:)

4. Stephny691

Yes you can :D

Doesn't matter if you're not in work now, as long as you've been employed at some point, you're eligible. Thanks you!

Thanks to those who have pm'd so far :)

5. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

Send me the Questionnaire. :D I dont mind helping out. I had load of suport when i did my one on breast feeding from another forum.

6. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

I'll pm you.

I'm self-employed now but have worked in big and small firms and both in the public and private sectors so I should be able to fill it out for you.

7. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

Sorry can't help I've been retired for 3 years, but I hope you to get the INFO, you need.

8. Valanita

Valanita PetForums VIP

Same here, though I have been retired for much longer & haven't had a full time job for even longer than that.
    All the best to you though, Stephny691 .

9. Stephny691

It's ok if you're not in current work, or are retired.
    As long as you've been in paid employment at some point in your life and are 18 or over, you're eligible to take part :)

10. Stephny691

Bump! Bump!

11. Jenny1966

Jenny1966 PetForums VIP

will help if you want, not sure how to PM though!! Not very helpful I know :lol:

12. Stephny691

If you right click on my name, it'll come up with a list of options, one is private message :D
    thank you!!

13. Jenny1966

Jenny1966 PetForums VIP

Sent you a PM :)

14. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Done done done :D

Good luck again!

Em
    xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice