UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a hotpoint washer,which decided to break down yesterday,so after lots of chasing I manage to get to speak to someone today,the quickest they can get an engineer out is on the 1st of July :eek:

Absolutely disgraceful :mad:

Why do we bother with extended warrenty :mad:

Not a happy bunny :mad:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Give it a good kick get it working again and gets rid of your anger :p

Im only joking hope it can be sorted soon, Takes the mick doesnt it

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
I had the same problem with Bosch...my oven, washing machine and dishwasher are all Bosch, and are all guaranteed. ( So u would think I was a valued customer!).

My dishwasher was leaking, and they found a tiny hole on the machine...the engineer said it should be exchanged, but Bosch said they wanted to weld it.

Took me 2 months to get them to exchange. And a lot of phonecalls.

I was fuming too!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
So I have a hotpoint washer,which decided to break down yesterday,so after lots of chasing I manage to get to speak to someone today,the quickest they can get an engineer out is on the 1st of July :eek:

Absolutely disgraceful :mad:

Why do we bother with extended warrenty :mad:

Not a happy bunny :mad:
we stopped buying hotpoint becasue they break to easy and cost a fortune to fix every 2 years we have had 3 rip themselves apart the drum has ripped of while spinning and come out of the side of the machine.

they aren't built to last like anything else these days the oldest thing in my house is my hoover and thats a dyson its 5 years old but my 10 year old one has only just packed up. :D dyson are good!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.