Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Disgraceful hammie cage!!

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by srhdufe, Jun 25, 2009.

1. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

I just got given a hammie cage off of the freecycle website. I got such a shock when i went to pick it up as it is just soooo tiny!! I knew they make small cages but OMG!!! :eek:hmy: These should be banned!!!

It only measures 12.5" x 9" wide x 9.5" high!! The lady said that she had kept a syrian in it! Its not even big enough for a dwarf! It does have places where you can connect it to another cage via tubes but i still wont use it. I will post a pic when i have charged my camera..

2. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

It is disgraceful! I have a Feddy 2 for my syrian, and I want an even bigger cage! They shouldn't be allowed to make them so small.

3. CreativeLC

CreativeLC PetForums VIP

Thats awful, i think manufacturers think they should make small cages, then people buy them realise they are too small and buy bigger cages. Therefore the manufacturers make more money!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice