Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Discussion with my dog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by kare, Dec 22, 2016.

1. kare

kare PetForums VIP

20161221_073738.jpg

I was watching TV and my dog appears looking like this

My first thought was that she had been raiding the recycling and it was an Activa pot.

But after a short discussion, during which I accused her of that crime, she claimed it was a rare case of bubble muzzle and could be treated with cookies

As it turns out I offered her a cookie and the condition dropped away instantly on to the floor.

Now left not knowing what to think! Has anyone seen similar conditions?

2. Siskin

Siskin Look into my eyes....

Hmmm, looks like quite a bad case.

I have a pup with a touch of the 'random collector of things' virus.
    It took ages to find the remote control yesterday

Magyarmum and kare like this.
  3. Nettles

Nettles PetForums VIP

I've heard bubble muzzle can be contagious! I hope you have her sister a cookie to be on the safe side?

Phoebe is prone to a bad case of white foam in the mouth. I thought it was the stuffing from inside our duvet.. but she assures me it couldn't possibly happen that many times unless it was an illness o_O

4. Kimmikins

Kimmikins PetForums VIP

Uh oh, keep that bubble muzzle over there, I don't want my two getting ideas...I mean, catching it!

Sara has a serious case of banana breath at the moment, and in unrelated news I managed to misplace my slice of banana bread...

5. Magyarmum

Magyarmum PetForums VIP

Fortunately none of those diseases seem to have hit our shores yet but we do have have frequent outbreaks of cloth ear syndrome. It's very distressing to see one's dog wandering around, sniffing the ground, totally oblivious to your presence. Although I've never tried them I've been told pig pizzles are effective in relieving the deafness!

kare, picaresque, Kimmikins and 2 others like this.
  6. Jennifer Walsh

Jennifer Walsh doodledog

Ha ha I love that . Reminds me of a time when we took Harvey out as a puppy and he found an empty McDonlads cup in the field we were walking in and just sat there with it on the end of his nose while he watched
    some other dogs playing .

Attached Files:

7. MaggiesMom

MaggiesMom PetForums Senior

Very much like Maggie! Collector of any spare packaging she can get her jaws on.
    Today I wrestled a piece of fudge and a cupcake wrapper from her on our walk...

kare likes this.
  8. Bisbow

Bisbow PetForums VIP

Chilli was walking around yesterday with what looked like a swollen mouth and would not open it on command
    On closer inspection and being offered a treat she dropped a whole lemon without a mark on it.

Wonder what would have happened if she had bitten into it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice