UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enzo has been going out in the back garden, supervised, for about 2 months now. :) He likes to do his 'business' outside, which is fine, although - it is ALWAYS in my little flower garden!

Is there any way that I can discourage his toileting in my flowers and redirect him behind a bush or to another area of the garden?

Thanks!! :p

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, the orange zest plan didn't work :( I spread a good amount of it around my flower beds and shifted many shovel-loads of his 'litter' to another side of the garden. I even showed him his new toilet area several times.

This morning, I let him out into the garden (first time he has needed the toilet since I spread the orange zest) and he went straight into my flowers and went for a wee!!! Not even slightly bothered about the orange zest. This afternoon, he did the same.

Any other ideas?? Please don't suggest lion poopy :p

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe net off the flowers until he gets used to the new area?
Thanks :) I bought a product called 'Get Off'... it's a jelly that you spread around your flowers and apparently it deters them from toileting in certain areas. Will see how it goes!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.