Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Discontinued LeMieux

Discussion in 'Horse Tack and Equipment' started by SaddlepadEnthusiast, Jan 7, 2020.

1. SaddlepadEnthusiast

SaddlepadEnthusiast PetForums Newbie

Hi all, I a bit obsessive when it comes to matchy matchy sets and unique/old style saddle pads. I was just wondering if there were any other colours LeMieux have discontinued apart from these?

Mustard
    Terracotta
    Fuscia
    Denim
    Blueberry
    Berry

Is anyone else here obsessed with matching sets? I know most of my friends think it's a waste of money and it doesn't change the horses' performance but I like to think my gelding appreciates the rainbow wardrobe!

Ringypie likes this.
  2. Ringypie

Ringypie PetForums VIP

I’m a big fan of Lemieux too. They have sadly discontinued teal which was our absolute favourite. It was the colour he wore for several very successful seasons, along with a matchy bling browband, freejump stirrups and by a happy coincidence his PE tendon boots have a little bit of teal on them too.
    I think corn blue has bee discontinued too...
    This shows all the colours that are available https://www.horsehealth.co.uk/saddl...ump-squares/prosport-close-contact-suede-plum
    Scroll down and you can see the colours that are available

Also I found this which I think is the colours that were available in 2019
    87D95424-8D3B-40B2-AABC-F9438FF91283.png

3. SaddlepadEnthusiast

SaddlepadEnthusiast PetForums Newbie

Thank you Ringypie.
    It's a shame teal has been discontinued I really liked that one.

Ringypie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice