Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Discharge

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by seandavey41, Jun 7, 2010.

1. seandavey41

seandavey41 PetForums Newbie

my puppy is 5 months old, he has started getting discharge from his penis today looks like siemen, he has started getting adult teeth coming through so do not if it is just part of puberty because my brother has jus got a 15 month old rescue dog from kennels and he has the same thing and like to lick my puppies genitals. Just wondered if it was normal or if the rescue dog may have passed something on?

Thanks

Also would like to say thank you for everyone's replies to my previous question did'nt get round to saying thank you and cannot find the thread now.

2. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

If you want to find your previous threads go on your home page.... then ..statistics.... then it will come up with ...threads you have started and posts you have made so you can keep track of them!

Also Blade has a bit of discharge sometimes and so do the other 2, not much but a little so i think it's normal for boys! :thumbup:

3. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice